Disney Games News

I’m a daily MLP Gameloft player, but you don’t see/hear me complain about them REALLY high Gem prices, because of this so-called “Gameloft greed”. I’m saying I just play the game as normal and as casual as possible, and not worry about the high prices, just get those Characters/Shops/whatever…

• in the cheapest price possible
  • if you REALLY need it for Quests/Tasks/Events/Collections

This weekend on Emoji Blitz, it’s the Royal Bash Photo Event. Clear parts of the board to uncover princesses and snap their picture. This event introduces a new Emoji in the form of Princess Vanellope.

Featured Emojis

Princess Vanellope

“What’s with all the magic sparkles?” Princess Vanellope is revealed as the rightful ruler of Sugar Rush!

• Diamond Elsa
  • Young Anna
  • Wedding Ariel
  • Wedding Cinderella
  • Baby Rapunzel
  • Reflection Mulan
  • Briar Rose
  • Pocahontas

In Mirrorverse, Jasmine gets the spot light as Regal Reclamation is underway. Get her now while there’s time.

In Magic Kingdom, the 101 Dalmatians mini-event is underway. Now your chance to get Anita, Roger, and Freckles as well as several Lion King content.

That’s all for now.

2 Likes

I just finished the 2nd (and FINAL, because I don’t have them required Emojis…) Map.
Other than that, I just unlocked Rapunzel…for whatever reason the game has. :stuck_out_tongue:

In Inside Out Thought Bubble, Embarrassment has finally made an his debut in the game. His special ability is removing a bubble from the board without using a shot.

Still amazed that the game’s still on-going, after almost a decade!! I still remember playing it, back in 2016 (?).

Tsum Tsum News

2 new Tsums are available in the Premium Box: Sakura Minnie and Sakura Daisy. The current Lucky Time for them is up until the 18th.

1 Like

Yay!:grinning::smiley::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grin::laughing::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Disney Speedstorm News :newspaper:

New Chapter.
Another Friday means that we face another chapter in this Tour. Get ready for the next part in “Moonlight Serenade” chapter.

Star Chaser - Kris… Oh i meant Jasmine.
Due to a big bug problem with Kristoff, his Star Chaser got cancelled and reemplaced by Jasmine.

Wait? Where’s the Treasure Hunt mode?
Tomorrow is the official release of the first Treasure Hunt mode.

That’s all for now. I’m Winterbotton reporting from the pits. See you on the racetrack.

2 Likes

No. I don’t need it.

Then don’t play it.
No one’s forcing you!

1 Like

All of this here is useless.

A new Select Box is available today! This Select Box includes the following:

Captain Lightyear (from Lightyear) - Limited
Constance (from Haunted Mansion) - Limited
Little Judy Hopps - Limited
Angry Hades - Limited
Wanted Man Flynn RIder - Limited
Courageous Simba - Limited
Sea Witch Ursula - Limited
Merlin
Elliot
Oliver
Lady Tremaine
Yzma

I don’t actually have him myself yet, but Captain Lightyear is apparently a great coin farmer, if you want to try and pick him up.

We also got a new Bingo Card today: #33. It has a 2-star difficulty ranking and rewards you with a Premium Ticket upon completion.

1 Like

At this time, I would like to present my wishlist for Speedstorm and the racers.

Racers

• Winnie the Pooh
  • Tigger
  • Rabbit
  • Piglet

• Alice
  • The Mad Hatter
  • The Queen of Hearts
  • The Cheshire Cat

• Peter Pan
  • Captain Hook
  • Wendy
  • Tinker Bell

• Moana
  • Maui

• Mirabel
  • Luisa
  • Isabela
  • Bruno

• Tiana
  • Naveen
  • Louis
  • Mama Odie
  • Dr. Facilier

• Quasimodo
  • Esmeralda
  • Phoebus
  • Frollo

• Lighting McQueen
  • Mater
  • Doc Hudson
  • Cruz Ramirez
  • Chick Hicks
  • Jackson Storm

Wildcard Characters

• Cinderella
  • Snow White
  • Pocahontas
  • Scrooge McDuck
  • Hatbox Ghost
  • Flik
1 Like

To anyone who’s managing this post, might wanna add the “Friends” Item Event, on Emoji Blitz? Thanks!
Btw, just finished the Winnie the Pooh Collection, and now at the Ice Age Collection. :slight_smile:

As Mango mentioned, the Friendship item event is underway for today and tomarrow.

Featured Emojis

• Shaved Ice Stitch
  • Blanche Devereaux
  • Bunny Tigger
  • Flower Piglet
  • Honey Bee Pooh
  • Sid
  • Manny
  • Woody
  • Nani Pelekai
  • Lilo
1 Like

This week’s Speedstorm regulated multi-player racer is…

Randall

1 Like

Sweetums, on Speedstorm!!!
(just triggering a certain Musky :smiling_imp:)

1 Like

As for Emoji Blitz, you’re welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The second token quest, Rythm of the River, has started in the last part of August featuring the new crystal emoji: Aventurine Tiana

Featured Emojis

Aventurine Tiana

Aventurine Tiana’s wish is so heartfelt that three sparkling crystal stars can’t help but reward her!

• Mermaid Minnie
  • Giselle
  • Bruno
  • Isabela
  • Luisa
  • Spring Flute Mickey
  • Caballero Donald
  • Jose
  • Panchito
  • Disguised Miguel
  • Mama Coco
  • Ernesto
  • Kiss the Girl Ariel
  • Louis
  • Ruby Ariel
  • Platinum Miguel
1 Like

Disney Speedstorm News :newspaper:

Cruella makes her debut TOMORROW.
From now on. Events for Mid season racers will begin every Thursday.
Leaving Star Chasers on Friday.

Also her release video is available in YouTube.

Bug fixes

Kristoff as CPU racer has been eliminate while they fix the glitch with him. Making games to crash. The Hotfix is expected to be available in August 27th (probably a game update or server update)

That’s all for today. I’m Winterbotton reporting from the pits. Be careful of there. Cruella is coming.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney