Disney Heroes: Arrival Series (Episode 1)

Since I have seen many people doing there own spin on Disney Heroes in the form of there series. I have decided to do a series of my.

Now, we already seen how Ralph and Vanellope entered the city and how they perceive it. But what about the other Franchises. In this series, we are going to be taking a look at how other characters got into this story.

I hope you enjoy.

Disney Heroes: Arrival

Episode 1: The Second Glitch to the Right (Peter Pan)

Featured Characters: Peter Pan, Wendy, John, Micheal, Tinker Bell, Captain Hook, Mr. Smee

Part 1

Peter: (regaining consciousness) Oh boy, what happened? Wait a minute, this doesn’t look like Neverland. Where the heck am I?

After regaining cosciousness, Peter Pan had found himself in a rather strange setting. It looked nothing like Neverland nor did it look like London.

Peter took to the skies to that it was a city unlike anything he has seen before. A modern day metropolis with buildings that stretch as high as the sky, bigger than Big Ben itself. It had everything: a park, subways with trains he never seen before, it even had a port. One look port and it doned on Peter.

Wendy, John, Micheal, and Tinker Bell. What happened to them?

Peter: Wendy! The boys! Tink! Now I remember. Hook had captured them, I was about to win, just like I always do. But than POOF! I was transported to this… wherever this is. They could be still be on Hook’s ship. I gotta rescue them.

Just as Peter was about to fly off to the port. Peter heard a familiar jingle. The next thing he knew, a a ball of light speeded past him. I was Tinker Bell.

Peter: Wow, what a coincidence. Hey, Tink! Wait up!

Part 2

Peter zoomed after the fairy completely unaware of what was behind them. Peter caught up with Tink. A panicked look was across her faced.

Peter: Tink! There you are. I was worried that codfish did something terrible to ya. What the matter?

Tinker Bell: (Jingle)

Peter What do you mean something is chasing you? I mean it’s not pirates can fly or any…

Hoverbot: PURGE THE ERROR!!! (Fires it’s cannon)

Peter What the… what is that thing?

A hoverbot was in hot pursuit of them firing it laser cannon at them. Peter weaved and dodged out of the way of the oncoming while trying to outrun the monster. Despite his incredible speed and fancy flying, the creeps would follow his every move.

Peter: I guess I cannot fly my way out of this one. Come on Tink, we better lay low for a bit.

Peter and Tinker Bell zoomed into a dimly lit street. The hoverbot hover above them and searched. But the area was dark for it’s sensors to indicate anything.

Hoverbot: No error detected. Terminating search. Returning to base.

As the hoverbot flew away, Peter and Tink came out of the alleyway. Peter soon realize finding the others was going to harder than expected with these creatures running around. But, Peter couldn’t resist a good challenge

Peter: Tink, that thing is not like anything we’ve ever faced before. Now, I really know we’re not in Neverland anymore.

???: My dear child. You could not be more right.

Peter: Who said that?

Peter turned around to see that a mysterious figure standing before them. A figure that was stranger than the city they were in.

Part 3

???: Welcome Peter Pan and Tinker Bell, I have been so eager to make your acquaintance. Long have I heard the tales of your exploits. So noble, so heroic, so… arcaic.

Peter: Listen you, I don’t who you are but you better start talking or i’ll cut you to pieces.

???: Now, now. There is no need for such barbaric methods. You may call me… the Inventor. For the brief moments that remain to you.

Peter: All right Inventor, what going on? Where is Wendy? I swear, if you hurt one hair on her head…

Peter took out his dagger and zoomed towards the Inventor. He took a swipe right down the middle only for the Inventor to vanish in a flurry of 0s and 1s. He reappear near Tink, startling her. She flutter behind Peter. Peter started to get a little frighten at his new adversary.

Inventor: I see you live up to your title as “The Boy Who Would Never Grow-Up”. Now, if would stop your insolent arrogance, I can explain. Wendy and the rest of friends are unharmed. In fact, I plan on making them better once they are cleansed.

Peter: Cleansed? Of what?

Inventor: Of their errors of course. I look at your world and countless others and I see nothing but flaws. Flaws that need to be eradicated.

Peter was confused at the Inventor’s goal.

Peter: What flaws? Wendy and the others are perfect just the way they are. They don’t need to be fixed.

Inventor: Yes they do. And if you are to stand in my way… then you will be put in your place.

With a wave of his hand, three turrents appears prepare to fire. The turrents rapid fired as the Inventor vanishes, leaving Peter and Tink to their fate. As if at the last second, Peter fly up out of wayof up coming fire. The turrents continued their assault as Peter zipped and weaved slashing the turrents destroying them. Not taking kindly to the Inventor’s threat. One thing became clear to Peter and Tink…

Peter: Tink, we have to find everyone and stop that maniac. What do ya say, ya with me?

Tinker Bell: (nods)

Peter Pan: I knew ya would be.

So, Peter and Tinker Bell set off for the port to find the others.

Part 4

Peter and Tink arrive at the port, the hustle and bustle of the boats down at the harbor makes kind of hard to spot the Jolly Roger (of course, it should be to hard to spot a pirate ship). And it wasn’t, before they knew it, Hook’s pirate ship was dead ahead.

Peter: Get ready, we may be expecting some company and not the good kind.

Peter took out his dagger and jump on board only to find that no one is on board. No one… except for Mr. Smee.

Peter: Mr. Smee?

Smee: Oh. Hello Peter Pan, fancy seeing you in these strange waters. You didn’t happen to run into the dear Captain would you?

Peter: No, I haven’t. Unless this is one of the old codfish’s traps.

Smee: Oh no, he and the crew had vanish when we came here.

Peter: It all the work of some creep who calls himself the Inventor. He’s planning on (in the Inventor voice) “cleansing them of their errors” (Normal voice) Whatever that means but I can tell you it doesn’t sound good.

Smee: Oh dear, than we better go look for them right away.

Peter: What do you mean “we”?

Smee: Well yes. Since we are in this predicament together. Maybe the best course of action is to work together.

Peter: Well, I guess that makes sense. All right, I guess you can tag along but no funny business. Got it?

Smee: Yes, of course. Now let’s go save the Captain.

A wary Peter and Smee disembark the boat in search of the missing Captain Hook as well as the Darling siblings.

Part 5

Peter, Tink, and Smee made their way through a street. A smoldering battle torn avenue unlike anything they ever seen.

Smee: Something tells me this Inventor has been rather busy.

Peter: Looks like he and his cronies rough this place up pretty good. We better keep moving.

Smee: Look, who that coming this way?

Peter: It looks like… John! I recognize that top hat anywhere.

Coming down in the street in a frightful panic, Peter and Smee saw John with Micheal coming from behind him cluchting his teddy bear tightly as he tries to catch up with his brother.

John: Peter, thank goodness we found you.

Peter: I’m sure glad to see you guys too. Is Wendy with you?

Smee: Or Captain Hook?

John: Sorry Mr. Smee but no, we have not seen Hook.

Micheal: But we do have Wendy though. But some strange man did something to her.

John: Yes, what ever that blue scoundrel did, it’s causing Wendy to act really peculiar.

Micheal: and strange too.

The Inventor! He must have gotten to her first. They had to save her. John and Micheal led them to where Wendy was. She stood in the middle of street in a daze of some sort. Peter approached her with caution.

Peter: Wendy. It me. Peter. Are you feeling okay? Wendy?

The girl turned around, her skin was green, her eyes were white. She smiled a smile that somehow unnerved Peter.

Wendy: Hello Peter, I’m so glad to see you. I was wondering when you would come.

Peter: Wendy, what did he do to you?

Wendy: Why, the Inventor had perfected me, cleared me of my errors. And soon you will be too. Join me, you all will feel so much better.

Wendy walked towards the group still smiling her eerie smile. Peter, who doesn’t have the guts to raise his dagger at his dear friend, tries to snap Wendy out of her trance. He has another idea. He whispers to Tink to sprinkle pixie dust on his signal

Peter: Wendy, listen to me. This isn’t you. It’s the Inventor, he’s messing with your head. Your not thinking straight. This isn’t the Wendy I know.

Wendy: Yes it is.

With a nod of his head, Tink sprinkle pixie dust on her head.

Peter: No. No it’s not. The Wendy I know is perfect the way she is flaws and all. The storyteller. The dreamer. Come on, Wendy you just gotta to remember. The first time we met, when I taught you how to fly. You know: Faith, trust, and…

Wendy: (Snapping out of it) Pixie dust.

Her green hue started to disapate as she flew around regaining her sense. Peter soon joined his friend along with John and Micheal.

Wendy: Oh, hello Peter. When do you get here? More importantly, what is here?

Inventor: THIS IS YOUR TOMB! (Appears) How dare you mess with my work.

Wendy: Goodness. Who on earth are you?

John: That’s him! That the fiend that corrupted our sister.

Peter: He’s also the creep that gonna take us back to Neverland.

Micheal: Pretty please

Inventor: Oh, i’m afraid I cannot allow you to leave. Not now that you have put a hinder in my plans. Besides, you are missing one person. Lucky for you I have found him as well.

Suddenly, a familiar voice shot through Peter’s ear like a arrow.

Hook: I got you now Peter Pan. The time has come to put an end to our little game forever.

It was a corrupted Captain Hook who was leading a troop of the Inventor’s minons. The Inventor vanishes to the leave our heroes to there doom.

Smee: Peter, I think the poor Captain is under the same spell as Wendy was.

Peter: Big mistake Inventor. He should never have made a minion out of someone I can fight.

Part 6

Peter fought Hook as the rest of the heroes fought the creep. Smee bashed them with a oar he brought with him for defense. Micheal stuffed his bear with a brick and bashed a Brute with it (or at least stubbed their feet anyway) while John shielded his allies from on coming fire with his umbrella. Wendy and Tink sprinkled pixie dust leaving them immobilized for attack.

Peter was having a rough time with Hook.

Peter: I don’t get it. Hook was a pushover before. How could I be losing?

Hook: The Inventor has made me a stronger fighter. Strong enough to get rid of you once and for all, you scurvy brat.

Hook was about to sink his hook in him to deliver the final blow. But, a brute made Smee loses his balance and he whacked Hook in the head with his oar, knocking the corruption out of him.

Smee: Oops. Sorry Captain.

Hook: Smee. What happened? Where are we? And what on earth are those things?

After seeing Hook not in their master’s influence, the remaining creeps retreated.

Hook: Pan? Is this your doing?

Peter: No, not really. Trust me, i’m as confused as you are. What I can get out of it is that this guy called the Inventor brought us here and he want to…

Hook: I don’t care what this Inventor wants. For soon, he will have a taste for cold steel.

John: I would not take him lightly if I were you Captain. From what I can figure, this Inventor fellow seems to have some magic powers that give him to power to corrupt anyone like you and Wendy.

Micheal: Yeah, and he makes people evil too.

Peter: He did say something about he saw errors in our world and many others. You don’t think he’s kidnapped a whole bunch of folks do you?

Wendy: If that’s true then this is only the beginning, who knows how many other people are lost in this city.

Peter: Well, we’ll just have to help them anyway we can.

Hook: “we”?

Peter: That’s right Hook. I hate to say it, but we’re gonna have to work together to get out of this mess. So, what do ya say we form a temporary truce against the Inventor?

Hook: Hmm… All right. But mark me words Peter, once this is over, I will see you walk off the plank.

Peter: I would like to see you try you codfish.

With a temperorary alliance made. Peter and his friends made their into the safer part of the city where hopefully they will find allies to help them in the fight against the Inventor.

To be continued…

10 Likes

Neat idea! When will the next part be made?

1 Like

Well… considering it’s been over 2 years since this was first posted, I kind of doubt this will be updated anytime soon. :neutral_face:

Well, I did make another chapter right here:

Disney Heroes: Arrival Series (Episode 2)

And I did wanted to make more but I been busy with other things that I sort of forgot.

2 Likes

My bad. Didn’t realize there was a next part to this.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney