Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Elimination

Kim’s refresh wasn’t a refresh…it was perblue proving that they have a hatred towards kim possible herself because…nacos

But…kim is still usable when compared to other refreshed heroes such as finnick, jack sparrow and maui

Sure…bunsen and beaker counters her but when was the last time you saw those two in the meta?

Shank has a chance to win. And god guys Kim possible is still usable in the game so she has a good chance to.

By refresh… nope

No it wasn’t the worst, not as bad as Felix, Maui, maybe Finnick, and Facilier’s which changed nothing.
But not that great either

4 Likes

Most definitely Maui had the most trash refresh

His looked pretty good, even if I was taking a break from the game when he was released :man_shrugging:

Facilier’s refresh wasn’t bad, by any means; it just didn’t do a whole lot for his overall viability.

3 Likes

Back then all of them returned briefly to being used by some people… it wasn’t bad, it just aged terribly.
Kim’s was bad since day one, and only her’s included NERFS.
We’re not vote by how character is today but how good/bad was refresh itself.

Top three (worst) refreshes

1. Kim
    • Dumb nerfs…
  1. Wall-E
    • No new mechanics
  1. Felix
    • As above

Didn’t WALL-E’s bring a new mechanic? The sap block?

That mechanic sucks when hardy exists
Only 5 saps without a cooldown

I think shank refresh will win

He’s got a point about Wall-E’s refresh not really doing that much.
He received some extra energy which made him better briefly, but soon he was heavily outclassed by Jim and then heavily countered by Mim

5 Likes

Skill Power hasn’t made it to the top five and I can’t find a good gif for it.

Round 31:
  • Invincible
  • Hardy
  • Fatigue
  • Stunned
  • Reflect

0 voters

Just in case anyone else is wondering like I was, Hardy is the green shield with the red arrow (aka the one on the top right) and Fatigue is the red shield with the green arrow (aka the one on the bottom left). :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, that confused me as well for a bit, so let’s narrow it down by voting one out shall we?

And the reflect is the shield white which has parenthesis (Aka the one on the bottom right)
Just in case anyone else forgotten
/s

So many ties!!! :dizzy_face:

ONE MUST GO!!!
  • Fatigue
  • Stunned

0 voters

(Regarding next elimination)

Figured out, worst refresh is actually Elsa’s… she got much better cause of the red skill, but all the refresh did was improving stats and not even by much.

She did get both together but… if they are to consider as separate things then hers is definitely the worst

Her boosts were good…

3 Likes

Fatigue is out!
Four more to go!

Round 32:
  • Invincible
  • Hardy
  • Stunned
  • Reflect

0 voters

Stunned is out next

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney