Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Elimination

No, Mirabel has to out

4 Likes

Bruh. She really seems likely.

With that logic, so are P&F and Doofenshmirtz.

2 Likes

Mirabel canā€™t make it to the grand finals!

Just only Phineas and Ferb characters remaining! Vote for who should be the runner up for the most wanted character(s) for DHBM!

Round 41
  • Phineas & Ferb (Phineas and Ferb)
  • Dr. Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb)

0 voters

My prayers to the otter god were answered :pray:
Oki, now we can get P&F out

4 Likes

NOOO! Not Mirabel! She suffered enough as it is.

3 Likes

Bro Phineas, Ferb, an Doof are all just no.

But P and F be gone!

1 Like

See? They donā€™t really care if one of the two characters stays or leaves. Heā€™s not really popular or unpopular :joy:

Doof is still way better written character, and way more popular. Pretty much the main reason the show is that popular.

4 Likes

Behold! The I will avenge mirabel by voting out P&F inator!

Noooooo
I love Mirabel :(

This gameā€™s winner isā€¦

Dr. Doofenshmirtz!!!

Here are the ranks

Group 1:

Group 2:

The next elimination round will be arriving on July 8!

8 Likes

Yayyyy
Itā€™s nice that a good character won, considering you people eliminated the other two good characters

I really feel like Agent Perry right nowā€¦ I meanā€¦ Dr. Doof isnā€™t the least favorite character, but he isnā€™t the most favorite either - not the top of everyoneā€™s mind. In this sense, itā€™s a very comfortable win for him anyway since he didnā€™t get more than ten votes as far as I remember. :joy:

:confetti_ball: Nowā€¦, PerBlue, Can you add Dr.Doofenshmirtz :slightly_smiling_face: , a lot of people are waiting for your answer.

3 Likes

Looks like doof is using the celebration inator.

It would be rude to call out for the devs to add it just now maybe loutre or nugget will see this and consider adding him.

Iā€™m 99% sure that was not a demand and just a jokeā€¦ also havenā€™t you done this too?

10 Likes

Now I learned my lesson

anticipationā€¦

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney