Disney Heroes: Battle Mode: Stories by Prince Tamatoa III: Episode 10b (Part 2 of 3)

Previously on The Christmas Chaos: Part 1…

The heroes went back in time. While figuring out a way to travel back to the present, they had fun with the civilians of that said area. When they accidentally were poisoned, they went forward in time. But what happened?

They were in a time. Somewhere like the City. Could this be the present? They pondered. But something both funny and confusing occurred. Suddenly, Dash’s voice was heard. “Why am I a girl? And I’m so tall?” And Violet’s voice says “Why am I short? And so fast?” The heroes switched bodies! Not knowing a teeny bit about their fellow heroes. But how will they know? And how to use their new friends’ weapons? They has many issues trying to use the weapons. Gonzo (Mulan) wasted many of Mulan’s rockets. Ralph (Animal) kept banging his fists on the ground until he felt immense pain in his fists. Being new heroes was one hard thing. Clearing the creeps was the next one. Animal (Ralph) banged so hard into his drums that he made a hole. The drums could not be used as a weapon anymore. Felix (Olaf) kept banging himself with his own hammer towards his head. And so on. The heroes were beat after the creeps made little work with them. They now had to plan.

Elastigirl (who was still herself) suggests that the heroes try to recall what happened before they were poisoned. At the very same moment, some kids went to Joy (Anger) , asking if she has anything fun for them. Joy said in an raging tone: “I have nothing for you. So beat it.” The civilians left moodily. Elastigirl then shouted: “I got it! Those who were poisoned had their bodies swapped. But how is my husband and I still in the same?” They then knew what to do. “Who could shoot an arrow into the target?” Robin (?) and Merida (?) asked simultaneously. Gaston and Maximus raised a hand and a hoof.

From there, the heroes were then given a lesson on how to use their weapons. Later after the lessons, Tron (who is himself as he cannot be hacked) found the location of the creeps. Caught off guard, the creeps were beaten up with deep bruises and some were knocked out of action. They then needed to figure out how to return to the City. Elastigirl wondered: If poison can swap bodies, what can reverse it? She then asked Merlin if he had a spell for swapping bodies back with their souls. After what seems like an interminable wait, Merlin successfully casted a spell on everyone back to their original form. He then found a portal that could take them to the City.

Back at the city, they planned to celebrate from escaping the unknown lands. But something is blocking their way to happiness.

To Be Continued…

In the final part, the heroes find out that the Thief and the Inventor are teaming up for an ultimate heist. Read the final part coming next week

If you haven’t read the first part, check it out here:
https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/disney-heroes-battle-mode-stories-by-prince-tamatoa-iii-episode-10a-part-1-of-3/1346613/2

Read more stories here:

Please keep this in the same thread as the other parts of it.

7 Likes

This is called a cliffhanger. It’s an element of drama series. That’s why many want to continue watching the next episode when the one they’re watching is over.

I’m doing this to show the element of suspense.

Yes, but please keep it in the same place as the other parts of the story. Splitting it apart just makes it harder to find for any new readers, and annoys those who aren’t interested.

Note taken. PM me on how exactly to improve on that.

All I’m saying is to post it as a reply in your existing topics. Alternatively, you can do what other story topics have done and keep them all in one main post where you edit them in with hidden details and reply to announce them being added instead.

5 Likes

Thanks for your feedback. Will do.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney