Disney Heroes: Battle Mode stories by Prince Tamotoa III is calling for helpers!

Dear Forum Users,

I hope you have enjoyed my stories. I would like to hire people who are interested in helping me promote my stories once I release my stories. Before I release my stories, I will post a note that episode __ will be released and I’ll send another one after I post my story. All info of my stories will also be provided and the link will be given to refer to the full menu of episodes released. I hope that everyone can help. Thanks in advance!

Next, for all helpers and regular readers, you will receive the following perks:

• A chance to read my stories earlier than the public. (No spoilers! Otherwise, you will be removed from the membership and cannot join after 3 consecutive warnings. Any punishments, notices and warnings will be sent separately.)
  • You can write your stories and I can credit you or maybe I can improve on your stories.
  • Help to promote my stories (using this channel ONLY)

Thirdly, NO SPAMMING!

Thank you for your cooperation.

From Prince Tamotoa III.

2 Likes
  1. Change the title. Using the name of the game is misleading.

2. The word “hiring” implies being paid. You’re setting the standards way too high for this.

3 Likes

Done and Done!

I’m willing to help out :grinning:

Great! I’ll message you the necessary details

1 Like

Any more helpers? Everyone is welcome to join

Me too!I can help!

Great. I’ll send you the necessary details and I’ll add u to my club

Thanks @Prince_Tamatoa_III

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney