Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Wishdate 1.0 - Amphibia

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Wishdate 1.0

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 1.0 Wishdate! This Wishful Update features Sprig and Hopediah & Polly Plantar, as well as Anne Boonchuy from Disney’s Amphibia.

Overview

• New! Sprig Plantar from Disney’s Amphibia!
  • New! Anne Boonchuy from Disney’s Amphibia!
  • New! Hopediah & Polly Plantar from Disney’s Amphibia!

This is a full app and server WISHDATE that is currently planned for HOPEFULLY SOON!

If you have an idea, or want to see a Hero “Wishdated” Let me know in the comments!

9 Likes

Sprig Plantar

Sprig Plantar is a mid-line “Support” character on the Blue team. Sprig will be available in the next Prize Wall.

Skills

Slingshot Snap

Sprig whips out his slingshot to hit the closest enemy, dealing Normal Damage and Knocking them back. Sprig also steals Basic Damage from the enemy, granting it to himself and the ally with the most Basic Damage. Sprig favors granting the Basic Damage to Damage Role allies. If none exist he’ll grant it to whoever has the most Basic Damage among allies of other Roles.

Tongue Punch

At the beginning of each wave, Sprig launches his tongue at random enemies. Each punch deals Normal Damage, Knocks Back, and Snares.

Take a Look

Sprig uses his telescope to Study the two closest enemies. During this time, those enemies also have their Armor reduced by a percent.

Inspiring Song

When an Ally’s HP goes below X Percent, he inspires Song in two allies with the lowest health. While allies are Inspired by Song, they deal more Damage and gain Armor. Sprig can only inspire this way once per wave.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/RbrEq8TyUs8YnqAKJcaSKIKGpjYENnEJvuaXS2YehW9oYTEJwMnebQs8aVmKCdbxJzpNOlhLZ2wp7S81QRoGHL2sQi3xynwdz4jGVxGv-2nsq4E-AUvhvZ1KwdirU3zJWwa_mOhV

Leap Into Action

Sprig’s “Inspiring Song” now targets additional allies and steals Energy from enemies over the duration of the skill. When Sprig uses “Slingshot Snap” he now targets all enemies and grants himself and allies Armor for the rest of the wave, up to a max.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Heroes perform Basic Attacks
  • Stat Buff: +Basic Damage
  • Lineup Buff: +Basic Damage per Blue Team Ally
  • Effect Buff: Team Health

Friendships

Anne Boonchuy

Flik

Anne Boonchuy

Anne Boonchuy is a mid-line “Damage” character on the Blue team. Anne will be available as the Arena & Coliseum Challenger Season Reward starting with the next season!

Skills

What a Racket!

Anne takes out her racket and strikes the enemy closest to her. When she strikes the enemy, they become stunned and get pushed back.

Swords Up!

Anne pulls out her energy sword, flailing it around at nearby enemies. Enemies hit are Stunned and take Fantastic Damage. If enemies are already Stunned, their Stun duration is extended.

Fast and Furious

Anne blinks through the enemy line and strikes three random enemies, dealing fantastic damage and steals energy with each enemy struck.

Calamity Time

When Anne’s HP goes below zero the first time, she gains Second Wind. When Second Wind activates, Anne deals more Fantastic Damage and gains Armor. Anne can only activate Second Wind in this way once per wave.

Full Force!

Anne’s “Fast and Furious” now targets all enemies and steals more Energy from them over the duration of the skill. “Swords Up!” now affects a larger amount of enemies and a percent of Energy gained by Anne through her own skills gets split among her allies as well.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Stun is applied to enemies.
  • Stat Buff: +Basic Damage per Blue Team Ally
  • Lineup Buff: +Skill Power per Blue team ally
  • Effect Buff: Energized

Friendships

Phineas & Ferb

Kim Possible

Hop Pop & Polly Plantar

Hop Pop & Polly is a front-line “Tank” character on the Blue team. Hop Pop & Polly will be available in the next Sign In.

Skills

Pop ‘em Back

Hop Pop kicks the closest enemy, dealing Normal Damage and Knocking them back. Polly also taunts the two closest enemies, stunning them for a duration.

Here Comes the Boom!

Polly lobs three large Boom Shrooms at enemies, dealing explosive damage and applies stacks of Fatigue to each enemy hit.

Maniacal Laugh

Polly laughs maniacally, Scaring enemies and Slows each damaged enemy.

Plantar’s Planter

Hop Pop plants some seeds and grows a Carnivorous Tomato Plant, to Scare enemies near him. Enemies take Fantastic Damage and are Scared. Enemies Scared from any source deal reduced damage to Hop Pop & Polly.

Family Matters

Polly’s “Maniacal Laugh” now targets additional enemies and Scared enemies are also Distracted over the duration of the skill. Distracted enemies prefer to target the Carnivorous Tomato Plant. The Carnivorous Tomato Plant deals Damage per second to nearby enemies.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Fatigue is applied to enemies
  • Stat Buff: +Basic Damage
  • Lineup Buff: +Skill Power per Blue Team Ally
  • Effect Buff: Team Health

Friendships

Anne Boonchuy

Vinny

11 Likes

As well done as this is, I would strongly advise AGAINST continuing to format these posts to look like actual Patch Notes in the future so as not to confuse anyone on the forums. Showing these off under Creative Corner → Hero Concepts would do just fine.

15 Likes

I’m here on behalf of congratulating you on your drawings

They almost look official

13 Likes

Thank you! I had a lot of fun with this one. Be on the lookout for more in the future! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Just remember, paste these on the Creative Corner, Hero Concepts

2 Likes

Yes, thank you! I just did that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You dont need to make a whole new topic, lol

7 Likes

Oh no! This was my first post on here, like, ever! I messed it up! D:

1 Like

Naw, its fine
A lot of people who start creating topics make that mistake

8 Likes

How do I delete the other??

Idk, ive never made a topic before
Someone should know though

2 Likes

once you have posted at least twice you can not delete your account :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Whelp… Pretend like this one isnt here! Shhhh… :joy:

Very funny, @Peridont

What! Is this real. How have i never heard of it

2 Likes

because you never bothered to check your settings

i only found out when i was changing the settings of an unused alt i made

8 Likes

Well, you can just change where the topic appear like this.

Looks like real patch notes

4 Likes

i dont think they mean the account
I think they meant the other duplicate of this topic they made to change the catagory
But who knows

2 Likes

delete account = delete thread

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney