Disney Heroes: Behind the "Movies" by Prince Tamotoa III: Episode 1

Welcome to 【Behind the “Movies”】 with your host @Prince_Tamatoa_III! After watching the first episode, the audience said that some scenes were hilarious and that it was not enough. So here’s some more hilarious scenes for you!

Exclusive clips:

[Unseen scene 1] Vanellope was sharing the honey with Pooh. It was delicious. After this episode, she ate honey frequently but she was still in good shape because she exercises while Pooh was the polar opposite. :wink: [Unseen scene 2] While walking to the kart making factory, both told each other about their origins. Pooh started and said: “I was from the Hundred Acre Wood.” Vanellope then said: "Oh. I’m from a video game. About the glitch? It’s because King Candy, the ex-leader of Sugar Rush reprogrammed everyone’s code but while altering mine, he gave me this glitch, making me being separated from everyone. After me and my best buddy defeated him, the problem was solved. " Pooh and Vanellope learnt some knowledge about each other and they had fun talking.

Behind the screen “interviews”:

Producer: Was it fun to drive?

Pooh: This was probably energy consuming.
Vanellope: This is still thrilling and funny cause Pooh ate a cherry bomb and the candy on the track. When his kart crossed the finish line, his kart was stuck with lollipops, smeared with chocolate and he was in a colourful, sticky mess.

Producer: Would you want to visit the Hundred Acre Wood?

Vanellope: Probably. I mean I like to learn about my newfound friend and maybe we can meet Christopher Robin.
Pooh: I’d want to see Christopher Robin again and my other friends.

Hi everyone, Vanellope here. Do you guys wanna know my secret driving skills? Go to DHBM Social Network app to find out! The first 1000 people to answer correctly can get 10000 gold! (Just kidding. This isn’t real. Her driving skills can be found in Wreck-It-Ralph 1.)

To find out more about any exciting clips or more, tune in to Disney Heroes: Behind the “Movies” ! That’s all the time we have. See you next time!

To read my stories, click here:

To watch more episodes of Behind the “Movies”, click here:
https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/disney-heroes-behind-the-movies-by-prince-tamotoa-iii/1154770/2

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney