Disney Heroes Current Problem

So is it fair to constantly add new characters and more rank levels (Red, red+1 etc.). But not add new ways to get them Red was just added and in order to make the change for catchup you HAVE TO spend money. This game is free to play PerBlue. This current contest literally involves arena wins and opening diamond crates. I know I’m sounding like I’m complaining or thinking into it too much but why do the players get the short end of the stick. Invasion isnt giving us anything worth while. Guild war doesn’t have any balance to it. And every character added has a big or an over exaggerated skill that could destroy a whole team 2X’s stronger than them (PETER PAN, BEAST, MISS PIGGY, JAFAR etc.) Idk what happened I love the game but what is with this transition from it being enjoyable and fun to EXPENSIVE and work and just overall a chore. Everyone speak your mind about what should be fixed. Alot of people are leaving and I dont want the game to die. Tell me if I’m just being the complaint guy or if there is something that gets to you too. They wont change if we dont give them our opinions

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney