Disney Heroes: Heroes VS Creeps concepts!

If they are diamond/Legend crates they have a purple skill, if they are gold crates they are up to blue

1 Like

Im terribly sorry for the revive folksā€¦but since heroes vs creeps is coming back, I may as well get down to business to make more concepts

Starting with a remake of my maddest concept for HVC

The Mad Hatter

(Legendary crate)

Max HP: 39
Basic attack: 5

White: Oblivious

Mad hatter becomes immune to disables for 2 turns. Whenever the hatter gets disabled while under the effect of this skill, he instead heals himself for X amount.

Cooldown: 4

Green: Sweet tea

Mad hatter uses especially sweet tea to charm the target enemy for 2 turns with a 45% chance to charm a random adjacent enemy for 1 turn.

Cooldown: 2

Blue: Beat the clock

Mad hatter smashes a pocket watch with a mallet. Dealing X damage to the target enemy and decreasing the cooldown of a random skill on a random ally.

If the target enemy has more than 2 disables on them, they are prevented from using one of their skills for their next turn.

Cooldown: 2

Purple: Rather charming

Charmed enemies deal X additional damage with their basic attack and skills until their charm wears off.

1 Like

The concept is fine but it would only lack the basic damage, the max HP and the cooldown of the skills

Here I am confused, how would slowing affect combat in HVC

I would delete the HP max and put something like ā€œCharmed enemies deals X Damage aditional with them basic attacks and skills until their charm wars offā€
(What is the use of giving HP max to enchanted heroes? :d)

Huff huff is thatā€¦betterā€¦I changedā€¦some stuff.

Now itā€™s better :+1:

Sorry for the revive, Heroes vs creeps is back!! (May as well get back to making concepts for heroes vs creeps!!)

Olaf
(GOLD CRATE)

HP: 30
Basic attack: 5

White skill: Warm hug

Olaf hugs the ally with the least HP, healing 5 HP and cleansing freeze from that ally and healing that ally for 2 HP per the remaining duration of the freeze before it was cleansed.

(Cooldown: 4)

Green: Personal flurry

Olaf sends a frost cloud towards an enemy, dealing 6 damage and freezing the enemy for 2 turns.

(Cooldown: 2)

Blue: Water has memory

If Olaf gets koā€™ed, he revives himself and freezes the enemy who koā€™ed him for 2 turns.

(Only used once)

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney