Disney Heroes: Heroes VS Creeps concepts!

Please keep all characters Disney or Pixar! And the same format as usual!

8 Likes

They have to be in DHBM?

Nope! It can be characters that don’t have their IP I’m game too. But like I said,

2 Likes

Haven’t played this in a while, but here’s a concept:

Powerline

White Skill: Laser Light Show
Powerline unleashes a light show, dealing 4 damage to all enemies. This deals 2 more damage with each subsequent use.
(Cool Down: 2 turns)

Green Skill: Stand Out
Powerline uses his electric ball that he enters his concert with, giving himself a shield that has 10 HP. When the shield is destroyed, it shatters and deals 5 damage to all enemies and blinds 2 random enemies for 2 turns. Blinded enemies have a chance to fail at using a skill or basic attack.
(Cool Down: 3 turns)

Blue Skill: Eye-To-Eye
Powerline uses his sweet dance moves to charm an enemy for 1 turn.
(Cool Down 4 turns)

Purple Skill: Smooth Moves
Each time a blinded enemy misses an attack or skill, Powerline heals 5 HP.

Max HP: 35
Basic Damage: 4

4 Likes

Can we make concepts of characters from the parks?

Here’s a concept that I recently did for the most recent addition to the dhbm roster that I originally did on the update post

Pocahontas
(Gold crate)

White: Colors of the wind

Pocahontas heals all allies for X amount and gives all allies X shield.

Whenever Pocahontas gains more than 2 buffs, all allies heal themselves every 2 turns.

(Cooldown: 4)

Green: Meeko

Meeko scratches the target enemy, dealing X damage to the enemy, stealing 2 buffs from the enemy and giving them to the weakest ally

(Cooldown: 2)

Blue: Flit

Flit flies at the nearest enemy, dealing X damage to the enemy and healing the ally with the lowest HP for X amount.

Yes! Go right ahead!

1 Like

Figment
(Gold crate)

White: One Little Spark

Figment imagines an X shield for the weakest ally

(Cooldown: 1)

Green: Royal Purple Pigment

Figment flies toward an enemy dealing X damage

Blue: Imagination

Figment uses an enemies’s blue skill at random

(Cooldown: 5)

I hope I did this correctly. He may be OP, idk. The blue skill is inspired by his DEB power.

@KayIa , did I do it correctly? :sweat_smile:
This is my first concept (both HvC and DH), so if I did something wrong, let me know.

Liar! What hapened with the coleslaw concept, matey?!
/j

Ay, that was just copied from patch notes and I changed the names lol

Ik

1 Like

There is no way to do it wrong. And I’ll probably use it too!

1 Like

Glad you liked it. I may make a few more Park concepts, but will definitely space them out…

1 Like

Here some concepts of some creeps (remember that I use google translator :d)

Brute

Common

White: Batter
The brute strikes an enemy, dealing 4 of damage.
Green: Cricket bat
The brute uses his cricket bat to take cover himself and take -3 damage from enemies attacks for 1 turn.
Blue: Home Run
every 1 out of 3 times the Brute takes damage he will dodge it with his cricket bat
(This triggers the first time you take damage)

Max HP:

Mecaraptor

Common

White: Metal bite
The mecaraptor bites an enemy dealing 4 damage
Green: Last breath
When Mecaraptors are defeated, they explode and deals 8 of damage to all enemies
Blue: Factory defective
Mecaraptors deal themselves 8 damage per turn

Max HP:

Ninja

Common

White: Stab-let
The Ninja stab an enemy, dealing 3 of damage
Green: Spin Sword
The ninja spins his sword, increasing the damage the Creeps do by 3 while alive.
(Use at the start of combat / when summoned)
Blue: Being Cutting
When the ninja damages an enemy, he also deals damage per turn equal to 10% of enemies max HP (minimum 3 damage) per turn for 3 turns

Max HP:

Mages

Common

White: Trows balls
The mage throws 2 magic balls at 2 enemies, dealing 2 damage each ball
Green: Heal speel
The mage uses a trick which causes the creeps to heal for 3 HP each turn while alive
(Use at the start of combat / when summoned)
Blue: Healing damage
When the mage damages an enemy, he heals himself for the same amount

Max HP:

Extra Comments
  1. The blue skills did not know whether to do them or not since there are creeps that they have (Coldsnapper) and others that do not, so I left them crossed out (Maybe to do a difficult combat type in which the blue skills are active)

2. With “Common” I mean they are creeps of the Common type (which can be summoned by the Mama bot)

3 Likes
Well at some point I told @Prince-Aamir that I would make a concept of him for HVC and here it is, hope you like it

@Prince-Aamir
(Diamond Crate) (Perhaps Legend :upside_down_face:)

White skill: RPG_Prince
Appears the certified hacker, RPG_Prince, whereupon he shoots an RPG at an enemy with less HP dealing 8 of damage, the enemy with the highest HP recieve the effect Bugged, and scare the others enemies for 1 turn

(Cooldown: 3 Turns)

Green skill: Fanfare sounds
Prince-Aamir at the beginning of the fight enters the fight with the sounds of trumpets and fanfare, which scares the enemies for 2 turns

(Cooldown: Start and Once of Combat)

Blue skill: Smug Crowned
Prince-Aamir shows off his crown to enemies, which causes enemy basic attacks to target Aamir for 2 turns, also Aamir recovers 12 HP for 2 turns and gains a 12 HP shield for 2 turns

(Cooldown: 3 Turns)

Purple skill: Respect your superior
The Prince-Aamir can’t be Charmed
If Prince-Aamir damage an enemy scared with his Basic attack, reduce “Cooldown” of “RPG prince” by 1 turn

HP Max: 34
Basic attack: 5

Details Extra:
  1. The concept itself (Name and skills) is based on the description of Aamir (and RPG_Prince)
  2. “Sounds of Fanfarre” It’s a skill which is used at the beginning of combat
  3. I don’t know if the name of blue skill “Smug Crowned” is understood as an offense but I leave it as it is XD
  4. I don’t know why but that charms immunity looks great on Aamir (and using RPG_Prince on itself / allies can be confusing)
1 Like

I have no likes but…

I am Aamir (and RPG prince) and I approve of this message.

1 Like

Here’s another hero concept for the legendary crate.

Click here

The Mad Hatter
(Legendary crate)

The Mad Hatter takes advantage of his Mad disables to control the battlefield

White: Oblivious

Mad Hatter becomes immune to disables for 2 turns. whenever someone tries to disable him while he is in this state, they instead get disabled themselves for the same amount of turns that the original disable lasts.

(Cooldown: 4)

Green: Mad tea party

Mad Hatter throws cups and saucers at the target enemy, dealing X damage up to 5 times and having a 50% chance per hit to inflict a random disable onto the target enemy.

Blue: Beat the clock

Mad Hatter smashes his pocket watch, inflicting the enemy with “stopped” which prevents the target enemy from being able to be chosen to attack for the next 2 turns.

Purple: Unbirthday gift

Each disable on the enemy team now has a 45% chance to decrease the cooldown of “Oblivious” by 1 turn.

How many skills is it supposed to have? Up to purple?

According to powerlines moveset for the Legendary crate…yes

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney