Disney Heroes: Heroes VS Creeps

Alright. It just seems like it would be easier and more straightforward if everyone could open their crates on their own.

I meant writing/balancing heroes, since I’ve done something similar for the Kingdom chat before and my concepts are usually well received.

Are groups the equivalent of guilds, where they’re permanent? To add to that, could they have a leader and name? :upside_down:

Seems like it could be broken… also, why have two different damage upgrades but none for extra Max HP?

Certainly wasn’t expecting to be unique, I guess that makes me more valuable for groups. Cheers! :+1:

Can you just give me Stitch now and have me unlock Pooh through diamond lol?

Should be 4 damage.

Umm…

Armour?

Should be ‘an’.

Spit

*Storm

I think the cooldown should be 3 turns or the freeze should be reduced to 1 turn. Otherwise, if there are only one/two enemies they won’t ever be able to attack.

Two cooldowns?

Also, how much damage do basic attacks deal?

Hey @KayIa can I still join the game?

I wanna play too. Sounds interesting.

You can now start playing! Just ask to fight and it will start!

@TotallyNotDash unlocked Ralph!

@Anna_Graham unlocked Shank!

@Irrer-Minnie unlocked Vanellope!

@Scarlet_Captain unlocked Shank!

3 Likes

How does a fight work? Sorry if I haven’t understood something… :sweat_smile::grimacing:

Well if you want to you ask, then the character you have Vanellope you choose what skills she uses on the enemies

Do we battle here or in another thread?

Here

2 Likes

Everyone do remember, you do not need to remember how much gold, diamonds or characters you have. I have a DM and I have everyone’s info. If you would like to see it feel free to ask.

2 Likes

I’d like to see it please

Can I join, do I say it here or somewhere else?

simple but it works.

@Grim_grinning_Ghost unlocked Mickey

3 Likes

Well, I’m happy, would rather have a villain but I’m still happy

Can I get a charecter?

@L_MONEY unlocked Ralph!

1 Like

Can I fight?

1 Like

Yes! The first battle is against.

Mama bot.

You character attacks first.