Disney Héroes movie?

Just a small topic.

How do you think a Disney Heroes movie would be like? Do you think it would work? Or is it too crowded? Would it be a Cinematic Universe with multiple entries? Or a single entry? Would they shoehorn in Mikey Mouse just because they want to do? Would Stars Wars and Marvel characters make an appearance? What do you think?

First topic and I’m nervous.

First off, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy yourself.

Second, it okay to be nervous on your first post. I’ll be happy to take your questions.

I believe a cinematic universe is possible but there is slight kink when we are talk about doing it via DHBM Although this seems like a good movie idea on paper, it wouldn’t be crowded but a little out Disney’s true theme. Who needs technology when most Disney movies got magic and… imagination! :rainbow:

Seeing how there are many character and storyline to go through and possibly rethink (the rethinking part would be a stretch), it would be multiple entries much like Marvel is doing.

Do you really want to sit in a theater for God knows how long while they go on and on establishing each and every character and there part to play all while keeping track of other storyline all at once? It would a little boring and tedious if you ask me.

I’d rather get it one bit at a time so I can watch it again to connect the dots.

Not nessarily shoehorn, but of course they would try to find a way to fit Mickey in it. You can’t have a Disney crossover without Mickey Mouse. He’s the face of Disney, don’t forget.

Not likely, seeing how they both have unique and complicated storylines themselves, talking mice and snow queens would be a little out of place (then again, Marvel has a sentinent tree). Nevertheless, best to leave them out of it. Not bad video game ideas though and nice to think about.

As an crossover enthusiast, this would not be a bad idea with a few changes. But don’t forget, we’re talking about nearly a century’s worth of stories that spans across various time periods and backgrounds and lots more on the way. If they were to do something this ambitious, it would take a while.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney