Disney Heroes & Sorcerer's Arena

I am looking for a Guild/Club that is actively playing both Disney Heroes & Sorcerer’s Arena. I realize that as they are being developed by two different companies they wouldn’t have any affect on each other, but it would be nice to play with the same people.

2 Likes

Same, no clubs interact with their members like my guild in Disney heroes, I like both games but I wish I can find a good club

1 Like

A few other Regulars and I made a club, Guardians of Battle, if you’re interested. We aren’t all in one guild in DH:BM, though.

3 Likes

If there’s enough people interested I could start a club in both game with the same name, something like Sorcerer’s Heroes of Disney Battle Arena

1 Like

If their are enough spots tomorrow I can join.

4 Likes

Of course. “Guardians of Battle”. It’s ruled by @LilRubyKinz

1 Like

I predicting a Disney game rivalry coming on.

1 Like

I doubt it. Maybe friendly competition?

Well, either way, it wouldn’t top the Mario vs Sonic

Um… that’s kind of random… but ok.

3 Likes

I don’t get it.

What do you not get? I can explain.

Arendelle DH is looking for members in SA

No way the 2 games would reach rivaly off mario and sonic disney sorcerer s arena just got launched and it doesnt have features like this game no invasion coliseum city watch and heist

Yay the whole team together!

2 Likes

I’ll just put Disney Historians here if anyone is still looking for a club in SA :slightly_smiling_face:

I would join the regulars but I’m in The lion dens, Number 1# guild

Not me, after watching a trailer. :no_mouth:

It’s a shame that Disney’s saturating the market, we don’t need another game of the same genre starring the same characters.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney