Disney Heroes: The Telltale Series, introduction and Chapters 1-6

Oh yeah, in that sense.

So you are basically making the thief catching mission undoable kind of or at least setback by the choice of whether or not to give coins?

Or is giving the coins a part of the bait?

Hum… .

1 Like

Something to be aware of:

Choices that require skills can only be used if you have them!

2 Likes

But right now that is not the case right? Both options are ready to go

Yes. I was just looking through and wanted to point out something I noticed.

2 Likes

Congrats on the level up! Now choose your new skill. In the event of a tie, Discobot will decide the winner.

Next choice.

Next choice is out.

Ouch, should probably have taken Agile then ;^^.
Oh well, got to make the best out of it I suppose.

3 Likes

In hindsight, picking Agile might have been the best away when thinking about it.

I am not sure, but thinking about it [Cunning] here likely means in terms of tricking others most likely, rather than necessarily convincing others in a good way.
Like being smart isn’t a bad thing, but I am actually wondering if the [Cunning] stat is more for selfish and trickery kind of choices rather than convincing someone for the good and smart related things.

Will be interesting to see, but I hope we can use [Cunning] for good as well, like intelligence in the sense of coming up with logical and good answers.

No worries either way Champion_David, just me thinking :-).

1 Like

Next choice is out.

Good thing we do have charisma unlocked :laughing:

Because I’m not sure the other two would work…

Definitely agree there, but as far as convincing her will work I am not sure, but the others kind if sound less likely, or or at least just asking her to wait.

Really hope it is possible to convince her with the [Charisma] skill as we are going for it.

1 Like

The next choice is out. This is a big one.

1 Like

So are we at the last poll?

Almost. There’s two more for this chapter.

But there’s a ton more chapters to go as well…

Oops, I wasnt’ specific enough… We’re voting for the bottom poll in the main topic, right?

Oh, :sweat_smile: Yup, that’s the one.

right below here.

@Champion_David maybe close all other polls? I’ve just checked and there are quite a few stil open (i can still change votes to old polls)

1 Like

Why does turning Jasmine in make Aladdin your companion? I thought they loved each other.

Yeah, I can too… this is my first day posting here and I was a bit confused.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney