Disney Heroes: The Telltale Series, introduction and Chapters 1-6

Well that’s just how ypu would define Noble in a way. I interpreted it as also looking out for those who are in need (and in this case standing up to an oppressive government)

That I can agree with and I do think he would maybe be what he wants to do as in the right thing to do, but like I said the other option seem out of character to me, so I had to go with what I felt was in character out of the two options.

Beside that, if he gets back his gold he can give some of the gold he has to help people in need, so it is more so in my view to continue to help in secret rather than bluntly oppose and maybe be captured for disloyalty.

But yeah, a [Manners] based refusal option is probably what I would have gone for otherwise if it had been an option, or at least be more unsure what is the best pick considering the future story wise.

Probably maybe a bit different in style and not sure if this person is actually a male or female, but I imagine Troy maybe having a similar feel as this person in the painting:

What do others of you think?

I’m trying to keep a balance of skills, so not every choice has any skill options.

I’m glad you are enjoying it! :grin:

As for which choice to make, no comment. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Fair enough :-).
Just more so that in this case the other option seemed out of character for him to say that way, so had to go with with what felt in character for him to say.
Not really a matter of skills here, but rather the matter of being true to the character and what makes sense for them to say.

No problem at all and definitely enjoying myself a lot in terms of taking part in this story ^^.

Never asked you, and yeah I rather not get spoiled ;-).

1 Like

This being the last choice, Chapter 2 will begin tomorrow. Meanwhile, I’d like to take a brief survey.

Is there enough text in between choices?

• Perfect amount of text
  • There should be more
  • I don’t mind either way.

0 voters

How do you feel about the importance of each choice?

• You should scrap choices that don’t impact the story much
  • Keep it as is.
  • Let us make more smaller choices.

0 voters

Is there any think I could do that would make it more enjoyable for you? I can’t promise to do it, but I’ll at least read it.

Really close in the current story poll situation I see.

As for the feedback in terms of chapter 2 and such, I don’t mind if we have more text or not, but might be better for the general audience that the amount is kept the same as it is bit sized enough now.

Personally I wouldn’t be against smaller choices, but I think for the story flow the current amount is likely better.

4 Likes

Okay, Chapter 1 is complete. To conserve space, Chapter 2 is within the same post as chapter 1. Your next choiceis there.

Next choice is out.

I knew it was jasmine!! But the question is…are we gonna have to catch Jasmine or are gonna have the choice of betraying Aladdin and gaining jasmine as an ally??

3 Likes

A question you should ask, but not one I will answer :wink:

Next choice is out.

Hum… .

Kind of wondering if the main character even have money on him after his money bag got stolen.
If not then it is a choice that could only happen with the Path in terms of snatching back the gold, so if so the choice of giving money is impossible to fulfill.

And beside that, interesting that Aladdin is that loyal to Jafar even if yes for logical reasons, but one could nearly kind of wonder if Aladdin and Jasmine had their arc together at all or not given the kind of vibe Aladdin gave without even pausing for a second to think back.

At the very least it will be interesting to see how the story goes :-).

You have more coin now, from Aladdin, to use as bait. So that’s why you can make either choice. :wink:

1 Like

Oh yeah, in that sense.

So you are basically making the thief catching mission undoable kind of or at least setback by the choice of whether or not to give coins?

Or is giving the coins a part of the bait?

Hum… .

1 Like

Something to be aware of:

Choices that require skills can only be used if you have them!

2 Likes

But right now that is not the case right? Both options are ready to go

Yes. I was just looking through and wanted to point out something I noticed.

2 Likes

Congrats on the level up! Now choose your new skill. In the event of a tie, Discobot will decide the winner.

Next choice.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney