Disney Heroes Wishlist!

As some of you know, I want a lot of characters in the game
So here is my Wishlist!

1. Cobra Bubbles IMG_9206
  1. Sark
  1. Asha
  1. Big Bad Wolf IMG_9209

So here are some the heroes/villains I want in the game!

Ooh and who is that?

Chicken Little

1 Like

Oh ok, thanks

I also hope asha will be here because the movie was Disney’s 100 years

Who is sark? Never heard of him before.

Personally I would like to see…

1. Steelbeak
  2. Liquatador
  3. Doug characters (yes ended with Disney even though was og Nickelodeon)
  4. Brave little toaster characters
  5. Santa clause (just for humor sakes, can either be nightmare before Christmas version or Tim Allen version)

He is from Tron

My charactor wishlist DISNEY, PAY ATTENTION IF YOU WANT MY MONEY.

1. Maid Marian (disneys Robin Hood.) We need her to round out the set, The vixen can be the healer for the charactor set) singing healing, throwing pies to distract enemies, her red skill can either be a buff on allies by dancing OR she calls lady cluck and they run backwards through the enemy team tripping them up.

2. Dave the barbarian (set of charactors) Dave is the tank, Fang the damage hero, oswidge or malsquando for ranged hitters, princess candy supporter, villains; chuckles the silly piggy, and evil princess Urmaplotz

3. Star wars (disney absorbed the franchise why not USE IT)
    anakin skywalker/clothes change darfh vader. Queen padme amedala or her daughter Leia (costume changes available) obi wan/old ben kenobi, yoda, Darth sideus, Darth maul, Admiral Thrawn as villains.

4. TAILSPIN (this is easy, its an IP didney has had for 30 gears now… let me explain how to impliment it) first have an event for costume changes for Balloo, King louie and sher khan for their tailapin adaptations, then bring in rebecca cunningham who uses the seaduck, kit cloudkicker with his glider and Don Carnage as a villain, have don carnage have disc quests with captIn hook to tie into the past, id suggest the many drop dead gorgeous females baloo meets in the series but well…

Pretty sure can’t be used Because Disney will not let them use this as it’s counterproductive to other Star Wars games out there of similar fighting style game.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney