Disney Heros, Marvel Mode?

Most of us know that Disney Owns marvel, (Iron man, hulk, spider man, thor, etc) So I think that they should slowly start adding marvel charecters! Especially start with worse servers (server 19 18 and 17 should go first)
I think That adding some iconic charecters would really help up the popularity and keep people playing! A good start might be Loki, Thor, Iron man, and spider man would be a good start, if your still reading thanks alot, Hope you make my dream come true! Have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, most of us know that Disney owns Marvel, but PerBlue doesn’t have licensing rights to add Marvel in the game…

3 Likes

@HeroSSWin , Good point although PerBlue works with disney and if they explained the idea to disney, dont you think disney would agree, I mean they want that Money!!! (from in app purchases)

1 Like

Okay, suppose PerBlue gains licensing rights to Marvel. What would the Skillsets be?

1 Like

Depends on the hero, Spider man could have one that webs up the enemy causing them to be paralyzed/Frozen
Thor could have his axe come flying through enemies heads dealing lots of damage

…who would win:

Elastigirl or Iron man?

Hulk or Ralph?

Loki or Vanelope?

Thor or Yax?

Spiderman or Frozone??

Marvel characters are too OP for this game. In addition, they have a ton of their own games as well.

1 Like

Stitch would beat all of them!!! :wink::wink::wink:

5 Likes

:expressionless: no, he wouldn’t.

3 Likes

@Hunter64 the biggest reason for marvel not joining this game is because they already have a marvel game similar to this. This would breed competition between the two.

Even if this is a possibility, PB still has tons of movies to suit through and add heroes from. Once they finish that, maybe.

1 Like

@TherMasterStitch Im glad somebody as popular on here as you actually read my post, but i disagree I mean, imagine thor doing what he did to thanos in infinity war, poor little stitch (who is awesome) Would bleed out (or whatever is in him) and he would lose his life!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/99/d3/c2/99d3c23d52f724b60b06f077d69b91c5.jpg
I disagree! Stitch is worthy!!!

:wink::wink::wink:

4 Likes

@TherMasterStitch He does have a true heart, but what if he were to end up losing his hammer to Hela?

He wouldnt have time to get stormbreaker thor would be stabbing him already!

https://unicornshirts.net/images/2019/04/Stitchavengers-Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Stitch-shirt_3-1.jpg
He’s prepared haha!!!

:smile::wink:

1 Like

Gah! your right Also you gave me a Great idea from this convo, would u like to kinda help me host A Mini talk show on these forums its about…

… Disney Heros from the game as marvel characters seeing who would win (example: Thor/Stitch VS frozone/Ice man, atleast i think his name is iceman) or another thing we could do is…

Just pinning a DH BM hero vs a marvel hero!

Totally. In a Free-For-All, Stitch could easily beat
Matt
100% Shaggy
(Brawl) Meta Knight
(4) Bayonetta
And Fully Loaded Thanos.

No joke.

1 Like

lol sure i can help. i like marvel movies but i dont know much about the comics tho

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney