Disney! It’s Game Tyme People!

The Third Vote Reveal Is In 25 Minutes! Make Sure You Get Your Votes In! :skull_and_crossbones:

2 minutes to go!

1 Like

-8 minutes to go! Oh wait what?!

2 Likes

Lol I was to busy watching the office to get the results out! I’ll do it now :grin::rofl:

1 Like

And Hopper Is Out!

Final 17

Fourth Vote

• Jafar
  • Dr. Faciler
  • Malifacent
  • Captain Hook
  • Gaston
  • Hades
  • Lady Tremaine
  • Queen Of Hearts
  • Scar
  • Charles T Muntz
  • Governor Ratcliffe
  • Cruella De Vil
  • Ursula
  • Shan Yu
  • Shere Kahn
  • King Candy
  • Evil Queen

0 voters

Maleficent not Malifacent

2 Likes

Lol I keep trying to type that but I don’t realize autocorrect changed it :joy:

1 Like

Oh, by the way, why did you opt to include Sid instead of Mother Gothel aka the best villain ever? Just curious.

2 Likes

I couldn’t find a good image of mother gothel, and just opted to put in the person I knew would go first lol

Mother Gothel is great thoughh

3 Likes

Isn’t it Charles F Muntz not T?

I thought is was T?

On Disney wiki he is F

1 Like

Ok I will change it in the next Vote :grin:

1 Like

Voting King Candy out now…yes, he tuened out to be turbo, I just didn’t really like him as the villain…it seemed like they struggled to find an antagonist and so picled him. Maybe I misread it though! :grin:

Agreed to the highest degree

To me it made perfect sense for his character to morph into the villain, having taken over another racing game. Everything he did was entirely related to Vanellope’s conflict and the storyline so it definitely wasn’t a point that was just tossed into the script. What makes you feel it was a weak plot twist?

It was predictable that’s it honestly he’s like hans

Compare Hans and Turbo to the rest of the list - they are both the least predictable villains. Just sayin’ :yum:

2 Likes

King Candy could have been predictable. But Hans’ villainy was out of the blue

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney