Disney Jr Content

Am I the only one who wants Disney Jr content in Disney Heroes Battle Mode? I would love Sofia, Jake, Doc Mcstuffins, PJ Masks and even more classic Playhouse Disney stuff like Bear In The Big Blue House!

8 Likes

No, you’re not the only one… there are heaps of people who want disney jr Content

5 Likes

You are not the only one, I want DisneyJunior content too.

Sofia being the first one I want, I have been wanting her ever since I started playing the game.

Elena of Avalor is the next group of characters I want, specifically, Elena, Isabel, Naomi and Gabe.

PJ Masks characters can not be added to this game, because they are not Disney owned.
Disney just optioned the distribution rights from the actual creators of the show.

2 Likes

Game is +13, what’s the point of adding characters from shows which main demographic is 5? They can’t play the game anyway.

Big no.

7 Likes

But they deserve to be represented! People who are 13 in 2023 have grew up with these shows such as myself and I would enjoy those because I grew up with those shows!

1 Like

Musketeer does have a point, Disney Junior characters aren’t worth coming in the game well Mickey Mouse I understand but the rest aren’t made for anyone grown up that play this game

1 Like

With that logic only characters from PG13 or up should be implemented. I don’t care if they get added, but I don’t understand why people here get so offended by the idea whenever it’s brought up.

I do think a lot of characters from Disney Jr. wouldn’t be a good match but Perblue has done a good job so far at making non-combatants become fighters and I think they could do it again. I have very little knowledge about the shows, but I believe Elena uses magic and has giant beast friends. And the Lionsguard animals would really be no different than the Lion King characters already introduced.

1 Like

You do realize that on several Disney Junior shows that are referenced in the game as badges, right?

2 Likes

You are not the only one. I would also love to see you Disney Junior characters get added to the game.

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t PJ masks represented in the game as badges?

Well, just because there are badges of a movie/show in the game doesn’t automatically mean they can add characters from that same movie/show, anyways.

There are Tarzan and Mary Poppins badges, but PB has confirmed that neither of those franchises will be added to DH:BM.

3 Likes

Yes but I want Disney Jr to have characters in the roster!

1 Like

Mary Poppins and Tarzan should in Disney Heroes as characters in the roster!

I’ve never seen a PJ masks badge but I haven’t seen all the badges so I could be wrong.

Thanks for being based and epic!

We can have characters from all different franchises and demographics.

Well, I just said that those characters can’t come to the game as confirmed by PB, so…

Appealing to different demographics is nice… but appealing to a demographic that isn’t even old enough to play the game in the first place?

I myself would not be outright opposed to having Disney Junior characters in DH:BM, but I don’t think there’s a whole lot of reason for PB to do so.

3 Likes

Didn’t @Myeong just say that Mary Poppins and Tarzan can’t arrive because of problems?

Sofia does have the ability to defend herself, in the final season of the show, she acquired a weapon called an Enchantlet, it is a magical bracelet that extends a tendril she can control with her mind, this is normally used like a lasso, but can have other uses.

The Amulet of Avalor worn by Sofia also grants her many powers, including animal communication (she uses this ability to organise animals to assist her, especially in combat roles), shrinking and shapeshifting (she can take on the appearance&abilities) of another species if she is looking at them.

Elena’s primary weapon is her Scepter of Light, which can create fireballs or a stream of fire. The Scepter also has many other abilities.
Elena is also a capable swordfighter, so she might also have that as a combat ability.

So in conclusion, if Sofia and Elena were to be implemented as playable characters, it would not be difficult for a combat skillset to be created for either or both of them.

@Phantom_Stitch
I checked and did not find any PJ Masks badges in the game.
Could you please explain which ones you thought belonged to this franchise?

1 Like

Thanks for bringing up the countless move set potential possibilities of Sofia and Elena!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney