Disney Mirrorverse

Did this game change it’s name? Or is there really ANOTHER Disney fighting game?

Yes… Disney Mirrorverse is just in beta right now

Don’t forget that Jafar is in the game as well

Very fresh news!

Update 0.8 is coming!

So, new characters? (Can’t see the link)

Looks like they are about to release :thinking:

To the App Store or…

Worldwide :man_shrugging:

It looks like they are making major changes, which some games usually do before releasing worldwide

1 Like

Also the page had a link. I’m guessing this is the gameplay

1 Like

Ooo! I’m excited!

All aboard the hype train everybody!

Also note this part:

"A Fresh Start

We are super excited to share these awesome beta changes with you very soon and hope you are excited to try them out! As you can see, they are extensive and affect many areas of the game in different ways. As a result of these significant changes to quests and how Guardians are acquired and ranked, it is necessary to reset progress in quests and Guardians owned for all players. It is unfortunately not possible to convert Guardians as they exist in the game currently to this new system for existing players.

While we understand that this may be disappointing, we have a plan to make sure existing beta players can get in-game resources that will accelerate their progression after this reset. Those who have spent money on the game will also receive back an amount of Orbs equivalent to double the amount spent".

Awesome! Thanks for the news, Musk

Oh, and to add, there’s a fan-made website with the most important parts of the game.
(More trust-worthy than wiki)

That’s awesome to here

I unfortunately don’t have mirrorverse…but I want to play mirrorverse so badly

Unless more soft launch countries are added, these should be the countries Disney Mirrorverse is in right now :-).

Can anyone send screen shots of all heros?

All the way to the top

New Update Today

What does it read?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney