Disney Mirrorverse

Here’s out first glimpse of Daisy Duck

4 Likes

Like her look, but the gun is a Cruella one with a different colour scheme.
Excited to use her!

1 Like

A new guardian enters the mirrorverse

Aurora
Steward of Faerie Might

Princess Aurora is horrified to discover an army of Fractured has amassed to overthrow her kingdom! Harnessing the might of her three faerie protectors—Flora’s magical attacks, Fauna’s enchanted vitality, and Merryweather’s defense—Aurora rallies the castle guard to defend her kingdom against these mighty foes, and whatever dark forces lie behind them…

1 Like

Ah yes, after nearly a year of nothing they released her. Mirrorverse is most likely sunset this year, just like DSA.

3 Likes

At least it’s here. Better late than never.

2 Likes

This is not a drill! Cinderella is coming! I repeat: CINDERELLA IS COMING!!

3 Likes

Well, folks. My EoS prediction came true.

I think we should make a “Mirrorverse” webcomic.

Sad news everyone: Disney Mirrorverse is coming to an end at December 16

1 Like

The lack of hero announcements was a huge dead giveaway for the death of this game. And its a shame because it really had some really amazing designs in there but they didn’t do anything to make the gameplay better.

4 Likes

Oh well.
Never really played.

1 Like

Yeah. Jafar hasn’t been released since he first appears in the game

2 Likes

I’m very sad it’s going to shut down this December. :frowning:

1 Like

I’m surprised that the game is coming to an end. First it was DSA, now mirrorverse is going to be shut down. Like I said about Disney sorcerers arena, not all games last forever.

1 Like

That’s true

1 Like

Don’t worry there are 100s of Disney games out there

Anyone care to support this petition?: Petition · Revitalize Disney Mirrorverse Mobile Game for its Dedicated Players - Canada · Change.org

Well there goes our chance of Joy in the game. She would be a pretty good support type character. Not only that, when Rex got datamined with the release of Dash, Davy Jones was added to the files, ready for an official release. That never happened as the game started repeating events. Now, we might not even get Davy Jones now the game’s shutting down. Even though Disney Mirrorverse became the Sonic Runners of Disney Mobile games, I would still remember the day I woke up at 3 in the morning when the game officially launched worldwide.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney