Disney Mirrorverse

No, I know what the figure looks like and where it is, it’s just that I don’t see them as Mulan

1 Like

I had to take a closer look

1 Like

No arms. That could be Sally

2 Likes

It still remains unknown of what 12 characters could it be. What could the 12 unknown characters be?

2 Likes

I might get some more information about this game, even though I didn’t have it. I’ll keep things updated if something new has arrived. Again, sorry for reviving it. Thanks for reading

I circled where Mulan or Sally is, it’s hard to tell

1 Like

Especially the one with the bow and long hair ear… thing is Lady

That might not be an ear…

I know that’s not a Disney character, but it looks like Nova instead

This is Baymax.

I slready pointed out Maui. Finding tough to figure out the people between them.

1 Like

How do you know that’s Baymax?

He apears in Dialogue. That is definitely the shadow the Baymax design shown as a dialogue sprite.

1 Like

I see. He could be one of the 12 unknown characters to come. Don’t you agree, Mr Wave9Nut?

1 Like

easiest to find:jack skellington

And Judy Hopps

Along with Scrooge and Elsa…

I think this is Elsa now that I think about it

1 Like

There’s also a character that looks like Groot

1 Like

Certainly. Baymax, Elsa, Scrooge, and Anger all have dialogue sprites, it seems reasonable that they are pretty far in development for a playable release.

Oh, and it’s Sir Wave9Nut, The Knowledgeable.

1 Like

If nova is added then its means mirrorverse could have the most diverse charthers roster off any disney mobile game since only mobile game using star wars is disney emojy blitz and disney infinty used charthers from there and marvel as matter off fact perblue added alomst the entire disney infinty remaining charthers could be minney mouse in some point cars which could be added in june davy jones which dont sure if he will get added and the lone ranger and phinias and ferb these who were not added besides off anna from disney infinty to disney heros battle mode

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney