Disney Opinion Quiz

Everybody has their own opinion on alot of subjects, and Disney is no exception. Millions and millions of question have been asked and i will like to take this opportunity to ask these question how the feel about them. Lets get started shall we?

Question 1
Do you think that the Cheshire Cat is consider a villain?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

8 Likes

The answer to me is a obvious No because he didn’t do anything wrong to Alice or bad so yea no

He never really antagonized Alice and/or other main characters, so I say no.

1 Like

Well, Cheshire did let Alice find a way to get out of a forest, but he made the Queen angry and tries to punish Alice.

Cheshire is in between…

1 Like

Are we allowed to add our own?

1 Like

I don’t see why not. As long as you don’t ask too many. okay?

I would consider him as neutral.

1 Like

Chesire cat is good charther

Ookie dookie, i think it’s safe to say that the Cheshire Cat is consider a hero with a percentage of 95 with the villains 5%. On to the next question.

Question 2

Over the pass 91 years, Mickey has everything from a steamboat captain to a sorcerer. If you had to choose a job for Mickey, which of following would you give

• A Space Ranger
  • An Avenger
  • A Guardian of the Galaxy
  • A Jedi Knight

0 voters

1 Like

OOOH. That would be so cool if Mickey was a Jedi Knight. Just make sure he won’t fall into the dark side and become Darth Mickey

I will leave this poll for a little while longer while i create a few more questions

Question 3

Mostly Everybody loves kids. And disney have made a few disney stars as baby or kids in their merchandise, books, and tv shows. But it is up to debate which is th cutest. So, i turn to you to see which disney franchise is the cutest when they are in their youth

• Baby Mickey Mouse and Friends
  • Baby Winnie the Pooh and Friends
  • Muppet Babies
  • Jungle Cubs (Jungle Book as kids)
  • Disney Princesses Beginnings (Disney Princesses as Young Girls 10 to 12 years of age at best)

0 voters

Question 4

Speaking of The Jungle Book, do you consider King Louie to be a villain?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

I never heard most of them. I’ll say Tim Allen

Watch the top 10 Classic Disney Characters that you didn’t know shared a voice on Watchmojo. Com and you’ll recognize them. OK?

I Didn’t knew these actors because I watch disney movies in Greek language and not in English. So, I can’t vote because I’ve never heard the characters voice in English. But it would’ve been better if you’ve had put more modern actors like Idina Menzel or even Jodi Benson…

Part 1: Classic Movie (Clarified)

• Sterling Halloway (Winnie the Pooh, Cheshire Cat, Kaa, Flower etc.)
  • Verna Felton (The Fairy Godmother, Flora, Queen of Hearts etc.)
  • Phil Harris (Baloo, Thomas O’ Malley, & Little John)
  • Bill Thompson (White Rabbit, Dodo, Mr. Smee, King Hubert, Jock, Scrooge McDuck, etc.)
  • Eleanor Audley (Maleficent & Lady Tremaine)
  • Katherine Beaumont (Alice & Wendy Darling)
  • Barbra Luddy (Lady, Merryweather, Kanga, etc.)
  • Eva Gabor (Duchess & Miss Bianca)
  • James MacDonald (Mickey Mouse, Chip, Jaq, Gus, etc.)
  • Bruce Reitherman (Christopher Robin & Mowgli)
  • Mertha Wentworth (Madam Mim, Old Lady Squirrel, Nanny, Queenie, Lucy)
  • Thurl Ravenscroft (Captain, various in “Dumbo”, “Alice In Wonderland”, Peter Pan", Lady and the Tramp", etc.)
  • Pat Buttram (Napoleon, Sheriff of Nottingham, Cheif, Luke, Possum Park Emcee)

0 voters

Part 2: Modern voice actors

• Jim Cummings (Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Ray, Ed, Razoul, Darkwing Duck, Negaduck, etc.)
  • Frank Welker (Abu, Cave of Wonder, Flit, Bigfoot, Pegasus, Cri-Kee, etc.)
  • John Ratzenberger (Hamm, Mack the Truck, Abominable Snowman, The Underminer, etc.)
  • Alan Tudyk (King Candy, Duke of Weselton, Allister Krei, Duke Weaselton, Hei Hei, K-2SO)
  • David Ogden Stiers (Cogsworth, Govenor Radcliffe, etc.)
  • Lea Salonga (Jasmine [singing] & Mulan [singing])
  • John Goodman (James P. “Sulley” Sullivan, Pacha, “Big Daddy” La Bouff, etc.)
  • Tony Jay (Judge Claude Frollo, Monsieur D’Arque, etc.)
  • Edie McClurg (Carlotta, Mollie, Mary, Gerda, etc.)
  • Brad Garrett (Bloat, Auguste Gusteau, Hook Hand Thug, etc.)
  • Idris Elba (Cheif Bogo, Shere Khan, Fluke)
  • Jodie Benson (Princess Ariel, Vanessa, Barbie)
  • Wallace Shawn (Rex, Principal Arthur, Gilibert Huph, Principal Fetchit)

0 voters

1 Like

Have to go with Jim Cummings! I love Pooh!
image https://media2.giphy.com/media/4NrWuucrAOu0U/giphy.gif

2 Likes

I’m voting for Jim, too!
source

2 Likes

Vote for Alan Tudyk!!!

Jim Cummings voices Abunch of my favorites

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney