Disney Opinion Quiz

Yes it does but there is a forest in the jungle so

I meant that.

Since Merida serves as Pixar’s wild card for the Disney Princess main line-up. The Disney Villain should have one too. Here is who they have in there line-up of the most prominate villains:

The Evil Queen
Chernabog
The Queen of Hearts
Captain Hook
Maleficent
Cruella De Vil
Ursula
Jafar
Scar
Hades
Dr. Facilier

Which Pixar Villain do you think should go into the line-up.

• Hopper
  • Lots O’ Huggin Bear
  • Randall Boggs
  • Emperor Zurg
  • Syndrome

0 voters

Now, which of these villains from the animated canon deserve to be part of list above as a major villain.

• Frollo
  • Gaston
  • Mother Gothel
  • Lady Tremaine
  • Yzma
  • Pete

0 voters

Mother Gothel, Gaston, and even sometimes Yzma are considered part of the list of major villains

We have done books and video games, now it is time to do myths. What myth do you think disney should make a movie around.

• Childhood myth (Santa Clause, the Sandman, Mother Nature etc.)
  • Buddha
  • Classical Monsters (Dracula, Frakenstein, the Wolfman etc.)
  • Sinbad the Sailor
  • Egyptian mythology

0 voters

I would love to see how Disney creates a Egyptian Mythology based movie. It would defently be intresting.

Yeah, that would be interesting. They can’t do the Moses story however, as The Prince Of Egypt is a godsend made by dreamworks and Disney can’t top that. But making something else based on Egypt mythology would be interesting to see.

Childhood myths won’t really work because Disney already made such movies like the Santa Clause trilogy.

2 Likes

What Disney place would you like to take a vacation in.

• Wonderland
  • Neverland
  • Hundred Acre Wood
  • Motnuni
  • Arendelle
  • Zootopia
  • Mewni
  • Gravity Falls
  • Amphibia
  • The Boiling Isles

0 voters

Arendelle, Zootopia, Neverland, or Corona (from Tangled which you forgot to put)

1 Like

I can’t decide either Zootopia or Gravity Falls. But I also want to visit San Fransokyo if that was an option.

1 Like

Love San Fransoyko too!

2 Likes

Hundred acre woods!

1 Like

:musical_note:Doo doo doo, scamming people out of with shack.:musical_note:

Wonderland for me, it literally has wonder in the name

How about Tomorrow World?

2 Likes

Why do you think I put the thing in ()? I put it there because of people like you to understand it is the name of the KINGDOM in the movie Tangled.

Tomorrowland? Umm yes. I would want to live there. The movie was so inspiring with the end with the pins. OMG I know what I am gonna watch today!

2 Likes

If I were to live in a land from the parks it would either be fantasyland, Adventureland, or tomorrow land (but mainly Adventureland)

1 Like

I just want to live in the parks.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney