DIsney/Pixar Villain DEFEATS!

Last time, we’ve discussed about our fave Hero Victory/K.O. animations. Now, it’s time to talk about Disney Pixar Villain DEFEATS! So, which one/s is/are your fave/s?

NOTE: It doesn’t have to be brutal or horrific and such, as there are others that are just simple and plain silly.

OK, I’ll go first. Mine is Judge Frollo, from “The Hunchback of Notre Dame” = fell into a huge fire pit below the Notre Dame Cathedral. What’s brutal about this defeat, is how he said that “he shall smite the wicked, and plunge them into the fiery pit”, before he himself succumbed to those words!

If I were to pick my 2nd defeat, I’d go for Syndrome from “The Incredibles” = sucked into a jet engine, his ship explodes afterwards. And ALL of that happened, because of that lame CAPE! Edna Mode told you so!!

1 Like

when Clayton (Tarzan) died by unintentionally hanging himself, i genuinely cried because i was scared of that

1 Like

My favorite defeats are Stinky Pete and Lotso, because they were bad guys, but didn’t get any nasty comeuppance. (Like Clayton. I was scared of that too.)
Stinky Pete got stuck with an artist girl who colors and puts stickers on her toys.
Lotso got stuck on the front of a garbage truck because he had sentimental value for the trucker. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ah, we’ve got some silly defeats! Nice-nice…

OK, mine is Madam Mim = getting sick (while in dragon form), after succumbing to Merlin’s “bacteria” form! 2nd is Sid Phillips = ran away, COMPLETELY terrified of toys, after they became sentient…“So PLAY nice!”

1 Like

Aside from that, if you look closely, you’ll see the shadow of his hanged body on the tree.

Frollo and Dr Facilier are just so, so, SATISFIYING!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney