Disney’s 100 Year Anniversary!

Disney’s 100 years of wonder is a time to celebrate all of Disney! From Disney to Pixar, this celebration is celebrated around the world!

Disney made wonderful disney characters such as: Simba, Ralph, Elsa, Anna, Bambi, Woody, Snow White, Lightning McQueen, Buzz, Searcher Clade and so much more! Disney is getting old but will still be around from this generation to the next!

Frozen and The Lion King were Disney’s most successful masterpieces, Toy Story and The Incredibles were Disney Pixar’s most successful masterpieces!

Here are some images of Disney and Pixar’s most successful disney characters:

IMG_2222

There were so many games created about Disney, but none are celebrating the 100 years of anniversary!

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode

Disney Arena

Disney Magic Kingdoms
IMG_2225

Disney Dreamlight Valley

And many more disney games!

But anyways Disney’s celebration seems so surprisingly popular and many many countries are going completely nuts over the celebration of Disney!

That’s all I have for all of you!
@Sir_Joy_VI

2 Likes

This will be funny

What’s funny?

Happy Disney 100, @Sir_Joy_VI !

It’s not just Disney that’s celebrating 100 years because Warner Bros is celebrating 100 years too aka 2 of the best studios are celebrating 100 years

1 Like

Yeah, with the recent bombs lately (not counting the Barbie movie), as well as the HORRIBLE business decisions over the past few years, I think I beg to differ. :confused:

1 Like

Maybe you’re right because I didn’t like the fact that Warner Bros and Discovery teamed up

1 Like

I forgot but I have to agree with you that The Barbie movie was the only best movie that Warner Bros made so far this year

1 Like

Emmm… let me check.

We got only the Platinum Badges. Which by my point of view was… ehhhh, bad.

Platinum characters.
Disney Battle Mode won this round. The badges is better that a repeated character.

Put 100 years decors in the main castle and the main street of the game. But mostly they celebrate the Disney Parks anniversaries.

I can’t say about it. Is still a game you need to buy to get it.

I think the one that stands up most is Emoji one.

Speedstorm got Steamboat Mickey and Steamboat Pete to celebrate if I’m remember well.

Mirrorverse did something?

P.s. I still hoping something special @Samm coming from this game. Maybe Oswald? Or a special trial? Maybe decors and lights around the city?

1 Like

Tsum Tsum Japan got special D100 versions of Mickey/Donald, Snow White, Woody, Iron Man, and R2-D2 a couple of months ago.

image image image image image

Hopefully, these can come to the International version of the game sometime soon (although none of the Marvel Tsums have been added yet, so I doubt we’ll see Iron Man…)

Eiger killed Disney . The live remakes and a bunch of the streamed is blecch … that’s what happens when you think you know better but don’t . Even the parks are suffering. Turn the clock back 20 years and yeah than I’m with you

Iger didn’t kill Disney it was Chapek- All he cared about was IP in the Disney Parks and he made the remakes since he knew they would make :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Guess Zaslav ain’t the only one who made HORRIBLE decisions, over the past few years…

:joy: How many years was Eiger in charge and why are remakes multiplying like bunnies . The remakes made money in what universe :rofl: Chapek was a well paid fall guy and DizzKnee is a joke !

Maybe you can make a event in all the games celebrating the 100th anniversary

They don’t work for PB

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney