1 Like

No prob :wink:

2 Likes

its good to give kindness

Oh yea The Night before the virus is a Christmas Special :wink:

2 Likes

Episode 6 is out

2 Likes

This is So Good!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

@SpiderHog This is gonna be hard to do its hard you have to do all of this.

ok but what are the Special Episodes?

The night of the virus is out!

I like this story but it kind of feels like the resistance are your favorite heroes, like it would be nice to have a couple of female heroes in the non-infected group maybe a female co-lead character?
As it kind of looks like everytime a female hero joins the roster they get bumped off, with the exception of Joy (technically not a woman) and Boo (a child with no major impact on the story, currently?)

I do want to point out other than that I do like the story! So maybe I could suggest adding a strong headed female like Violet or Merida?

1 Like

Yeah I agree with @Black_Widow dude

You got too many females in the infected category

Maybe get a female main character besides joy

1 Like

… Season 2 will have more females… also theyre not done recruiting!

1 Like

Violet will come… so will Edna, Gosaylyn, & some others

Also Episode 7 is out!

Its short, but then again, they really were trying to get the kids, also 1 of the kids will get infected in Episode 8-10

2 Likes

If I could suggest a main female character

I would only suggest kida from Atlantas the lost empire

Just a suggestion

Spoiler

Im planning to use her in Season 3 when Ursula is the main villain

1 Like

Will she be infected or will she be recruited to the team

She will be a recruit

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney