DISNEY would you rather

Should you rather. Go into space one a cruise ship like wall_E and never be able to to your family again. Or go into space with star command and possibly die but be able to see your family

• Cruise
  • Star command

0 voters

1 Like

Who would you rather face in a battle

• Oogie boogie
  • Dr faciler
  • Auto

0 voters

2 Likes

I’d definitely battle auto, I’ve got a glass of water with me! :rofl:

5 Likes

I mean, AUTO is a computer. He’s built solely for the purpose of following directions and programming.

This means that the UNO Reverse Card is his true weakness

8 Likes

In his movie, auto’s prefered weapon of choice is a taser and has steward bots at his disposal

I’ll taser him back. Won’t be easy.

Would you rather play the
classic Fix-It Felix?

Or the modern Sugar Rush?

• Fix-It Felix
  • Sugar Rush

0 voters

4 Likes

Would you rather be best friends with…

• Woody (Toy Story) A loyal friend who will always be there for you, no matter what. He’ll always be there for you, no matter the problem, no matter the situation.
  • Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story) A loyal (Again) friend who is very comedic and dim-witted toy. At first, he thought he was an actual Space Ranger! A true friend who will always accept your decisions!

0 voters

1 Like

When the movie first came out I remember they actually made a Fix It Felix game for iOS and I downloaded it. It was fun so I would play it again!

1 Like

Yeah they did. I was like “Oh yeah I remember that game.” I wanted to download it. It did not come up.

At Disney Quest I actually played the arcade unit of Fix it Felix Jr. It was hard!

He wasn’t dim witted until the fourth movie (I hate that they changed his character like that). He was delusional in the first movie, but he was never an idiot.

1 Like

This is supposed to trail off TS4.

I find that as of late Disney just loves changing characters and their personalities in recent sequels.

(Ralph, Vanellope, Woody, Buzz, Bo Peep, to name a few… they used to develop characters. Now they just flat out change them. I hate that :confused: )

1 Like

Well, the idea is that people’s opinions, and personality s are always changing, especially over large periods of time.

Now,

Which would you rather have as a pet?

• Bolt
  • Dory

0 voters

1 Like

I disagree. Like I said, developing is different. If it is meaningful to the storyline then characters should be able to develop. But lately characters are appearing completely different from who they were in the previous film. Not because they are growing, but rather because the writers are forcing a plot that doesn’t line up with the characters, therefore they change them. It feels forced, something I never used to get the impression of from Disney. Is it just me who feels unsatisfied by sequels lately?

I will end with a Disney (Frozen) quote:
“We’re not sayin’ you can change him,
'Cause people don’t really change.
We’re only saying that love’s a force
That’s powerful and strange.”

Anyhow, which career would you be better at? :smile:

• Scaring Children for Scream Energy
  • Making Children Laugh for Laugh Energy

0 voters

5 Likes

Yah that is true too, I have not yet seen Toy story 4, but it sounds like they made buzz into a Master Shifu of KFP 3.

:expressionless:

Stupid comedy.

1 Like

Yeah, they made him a total comic relief.

1 Like

Stupid how they’re doing that. In Aladdin 2019, they basically ripped away all of Iago’s personality and made him so much more quieter.

2 Likes

Its the kids these days. They all kinda like stupid…

When did I get in the old generation at theage of 16? :joy:

• Join the Dark Side (lightning, death star, cool dark outfits, anger issues)
  • Join the Light Side (accuracy, stubborn, cute green master, control, peace)

0 voters

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney