Your polls aren’t showing correctly.

Idk why its not showing correctly

• Become ducky and bunny
  • Become bo peep

0 voters

1 Like

There we go
Atlast

Well, at least in KFP 3, they didn’t really change his personality much. He just got a reduced roll. With Toy Story 4, they really dumbed Buzz down. He didn’t even know what a conscience is.

1 Like

To be honest with you, the changes in Woody and Bo Peep stuck out to me more. But yeah, D&B were doing a fine job of comedic relief on their own.

And that ending! That horrible ending! I actually had trouble sleeping after watching it because of it lol.

2 Likes

I like to think of it as it’s a bad ending For the series as a whole, but as a solo movie, it would be bittersweet.

I don’t want to say any spoilers about it but I was disappointed in Woody for breaking the bro code. If you know what I’m saying LOL

I think the changes in Bo make more sense. She’s been on her own (without an owner) for many years. That’s something that would change her. It would force her to become more hardened.

1 Like

Well I understand that, but to the extent that she’s talking down to Woody at times and only following her own self-interest was kind of pushing it for me. Others might not interpret it that way.

I thought Bo Peep was interesting because she was different from the other female characters. She wasn’t rough n tough, she was Woody’s support. For that reason she was very unique. Now I’m sure it’s no secret why Disney changed that, but there are some females in the world like this and it’s not a bad thing at all. Not everyone is exactly the same.

That’s why I was a little disappointed in the direction they took her, but I agree that it’s understandable that she adapted. I just think they went a little far with it that she was just totally different.

2 Likes

Try living on the streets for a single year. It will change you. :grin:

• Hang out with street Aladdin
  • Hang out with summer Olaf

0 voters

• Have to break into a song and dance all the time
  • Have to listen and watch others break into song and dance all the time

0 voters

1 Like
  • Fight a bunch of cybugs
  • Eat a bunch of real bugs

0 voters

Would you rather take care of

Lucifer?
images%20(28)

Or Iago?
images%20(27)

• Lucifer
  • Iago

0 voters

1 Like

I mean it is si akaward to be not dancing/singing when others are, except in shows, plus if I got to dance, at the end everyone wpuld just go bacj to their daily lifes and forget I sang. That is hoe those movies work.

• Have to get someone to like you without talking
  • Have to get someone to kiss you while you appear dead

0 voters

1 Like

well, lil pip can’t talk anyway, so the first one would just be everyday life! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

They never said you can’t use a notepad and pen or typing

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney