Disneys hero suggestion

All dogs goes to heavean,7 dwarfs, yes and the virus makers guy in ralph 2.0 and team of shank, madagascar caractors, cars, the 3 mouses in cinderella for making costume, the stars wars caractors like c3po and r2d2 stormtroppers jaja baby yoda or others, caractors from disneys juniors,dora,tea cup and mom in beauty and the beast,the raccons in pocahontas, sebastian in little mermaid, shreeks and friends, osmosis jones and friends, the 3 friends of mulan, tarzan and friends, olivers and co. ,black beard and salazar pirates of caraĂŻben.
if you got suggestion just put it here who knows maybe they gona make it
Have a good 1 see ya

3 Likes

Ok, there are a few things that are wrong here.

They are not Disney characters.

I highly doubt Star Wars characters.

Not happening due to licensing.
4. I don’t want to sound rude, but you need to work on your grammar.

3 Likes

Also, the spaces are not in the right places

1 Like

Perblue has already stated they can not come in game because of their size and scaling issues.

Already in Pocahontas’s skills

3 Likes

For the stars wars caractors they are in ralph 2 0 so thats why i talk about them

2 Likes

What if we got some of the characters from Home on the Range like Alameda Slim, Mrs.Calloway, Maggie and Grace?

Even a tag team type thing with Buck and Lucky Jack or a triple like the Willie brothers would be cool.

2 Likes

Imma be honest, want them here too.

3 Likes

Some of the things you mentioned aren’t owned by Disney but if they were owned by Disney then it would be cool to see in the game! Star Wars characters would be great in this game and if licensing agreements weren’t an issue then I would love to see Tarzan in the game! Also it’s been awhile since you were on the forum! Welcome back!

2 Likes

I want Disney Jr characters but the characters you mentioned after saying Disney Jr aren’t actually Disney Jr characters for example Dora isn’t a Disney Jr character!

2 Likes

Home On The Range deserves to have characters in Disney Heroes Battle Mode!

2 Likes

I have a amall question, why not created a exclusif caractor for the disney battle mode from imagination start from nothing, name like i dont know maybe player hero or something like that that. the conceptor of the game can created for the player not base on a disney but from the creator of the game like a icon or a project base on suggestion of the tchat. Maybe if they want a vilain or a hero created exclusif for the games just maybe. Thanks i know i am not very good in english but i do my best. My first language is french. See ya

2 Likes

Good idea!

Seriously, please stop reviving dead topics on a whim.

3 Likes

Okay I promise I’ll stop this time I needed to reply and I haven’t been on the forum in a good bit!

1 Like

If they put star wars characters then they have to put marvel characters too,because it’s going to be so unfair for the marvel fans.

No you didn’t. This is a dead topic there is no need to revive it .

Also just because you haven’t been on the forums doesn’t mean you can revive dead topics.

I would love to see marvel characters to enter the game than star wars characters.

Queria sugerir a Star e o Marco, de Star vs as forças do mal

Archibald gripsou, geo-trouvetout, mamie Baba Zaza, castor major.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney