DND dhbm edition fun and games

In dhbm and dnd one person loves both but wonder what would happen if both combine

I wonder what would happen if dhbm met dnd 5e let us find out

First here are the rules

• No saying I becomes god
  • Do not pretend to roll a nat 20 because that ruins the fun
  • A new rule for multiclassing when you reach level 20 pick a homebrew class that class to level 15 when you reach that level pick another official class that class levels up to level 10
  • Creep stat blocks are coming soon they are main enemies but I still add homebrew and official dnd stuff
  • Disgust is a race deal with + 5 charisma and a bonus action
  • No naming your characters after other forumers, that can be offensive and stuff to them.
  • No offending people
  • maybe try to stay in character
  • new damage type normal damage it is only used for unarmed strikes and replaces damage types for any type of sword or club
  • new damage type fantastic damage it replaces all divination school spell damages
  • New subclass for cleric guiding bolt domain

Lv 1. Guiding bolt, healing word
LV 3. Continual flame, magic missiles
LV 5. Moonbeam, sunbeam
LV 7. Counterspell, temple of the gods
LV 9. Flame strike create undead

Great guiding bolt: at level 1 by the supreme power invested in guiding bolt it will instantly hit enemies and deals 7d6 radiant damage

Gift of guiding bolt: at level 1 You can direct guiding bolt st your teammates to heal them by the damage they would have taken

Super guiding bolt: at level 2 whenever you cast a spell as a bonus action cast guiding bolt with no costs

Guiding blade: At 6th level you have a sword made of pure radiant guiding bolt energy and counts as using guiding bolt it deals 1d6 slashing damage per 3 times you used guiding bolt to enemies it hits

Channel divinity: extreme guiding bolt: At eight level you can use channel divinity to change the damage type of guiding bolt for 1 hour and guiding bolt will deal 10d6 damage.

Master of guiding bolt: You shoot 3 guiding bolts and guiding bolt and guiding blade deal double damage also you can use guiding blade 3 times in one action.

• use random number generators in place of dice rolls also be honest
  • includes the 5e rules
  • You can tame any unaligned or neutral creature (not neutral evil or neutral good it also must have an intelligence score under 11) if it fails an intelligence check. You can have a maximum of 3 pets
  • over 25 new magic items
  • Here is the discount shield

Discount shield wondrous item very rare

One time per round op when you woild get hit by an attack roll a percentile dice that damage is decreased by that %.

• some new spells,
  • there is a party or team of five
  • about 6 feats inspired by red skills
  • new food called exp juice comes in different sizes from a can that grants 50 exp to a giant barrel with 500,000 exp
  • new encounter rules that makes your life easier and harder
  • new rules called traits of awesomeness (you might get a trait of awesomeness if you are lucky or the dm recommends it) for example if you are a bugbear you can get the rare trait of awesomeness called chiefworthy which grants + 1 pets to self and can convince other bugbears to join your party
  • new creature type creep
  • creep creature rules you can make any creature or homebrew character a creep just change it too chaotic evil and make it slightly green and a special ability.
  • new dimensional plane the null forums. Can only be accessed to sorcerers with extreme proficiency in dark magic. There you can fight null creatures and gain lots of money
  • new equipment rules: Gear tiers. Use 6 white badges to enchance your gear granting it +1 bonus in some way for green tier use 6 green badges. (And so on)
  • you can use dandwiki rules because I will mainly use stuff from those and you can use classes
  • Do not use these emojis :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::heart_eyes: unless I make a romance part of the campaign
  • do not bribe me into making campaigns easier.
  • I might not be available at some times when campaigns start.
  • Please let most of your comments be related to dnd and character creation do not worry other topics are okay but don’t get too off topic
  • include your character’s backstory
  • I am sorry to say this but I might be the only dungeon master in this post I know it is a shame but i planned and will plan new item’s and creatures and mechanics here.
  • you can’t tame anything celestial but can tame kirins
  • introducing mount armor for stuff you ride on
  • we are sadly removing skeleton warhorses since they are cooler but evil.
  • adding zombie infection stuff to make our lives harder.
  • New level 16 cleric feature de-creepify which removes the creep status from enemies if they fail a dc 17 strength saving throw
  • By popular imaginary demand we are making crocodiles 10x harder to kill and we are also giving them a mega tin mouth laser
  • Even more deities like socuteraties the fancy cute bird god of looney and tuning instruments
  • New rules you start with a feat when you make your character pick a feat any feat. No Prequesites needed
  • bugs replace beasts that are bugs

Feats

Extra bouncy

Prequesites slayed 4 beasts

Move an extra 10 feet and jump 1d10 feet In the air

Still good

Prequesites good alignment

You can sustain 2 more days without food.

Dog face

Prequesites be a shifter and have dog like werewolf transformation

+2 charisma

Take thee away

Prequesites female warlock charisma 17+

Anything with a wisdom or intelligence of 6 or lower are unable to attack you

Let’s ride

Prequesites be a small size

You can communicate to bugs and call them to ride on

Hot diggety dog

Prequesites charisma 17+ eat over 25 hot dogs in total, chaotic good level 12+

You know 1 spell from each magic school for sorcerers.

Creep statblocks (for now)

Ninja medium creep chaotic evil

Armor class 14 (metal)
Hit points 8
Speed 35

Actions

Slash: +2 hit. Hit deals 3 (1d8 + 1) slashing damage

5 strength

7 dexterity

4 constitution

3 intelligence

8 wisdom

2 charisma

Languages none

Cr 1/8

Blue Mage

Medium creep chaotic evil

Armor class 4 (cloak)

Hit points 11

Unusual nature: No need to eat drink or sleep

Actions

Spellcasting by will

witch bolt.

Twice per day: Fireball

Cr 1/4 proficiency bonus +3

3 strength

4 dexterity

8 intelligence

5 wisdom

3 charisma

Languages none

Purple mage

Same stats as blue mage but casts guiding bolt instead of witch bolt.

Brute

Large creep chaotic evil

Armor class 17 natural armor

Hitpoints: 45
Damage resistances: bludgeoning
Damage immunities: normal, piercing

Speed: 24 feet

Abilities

Immune to normal damage

Actions

Club chucks: Hit +4. Hit 5 (2d4 damage + 3) normal damage.

15 strength
9 dexterity
13 constitution
7 intelligence
3 wisdom
4 charisma
Cr 2 proficiency bonus +2
Languages none

Cannon

Medium creep chaotic evil

Armor class 8 (suit and cannon)
Hitpoints 21
Speed 30ft
Cr 1/2

Actions

Cannon blast: +3 to hit. Hit 5 (1d8 +2 lightning damage). Range 30 feet line of sight hits other members of the party within 3 feet of that party member for half damage.

Proficiency bonus +3

8 strength
11 dexterity
9 constitution
10 intelligence
7 wisdom
5 charisma

Languages: None

Skeleton creep

Same-ish statblock as a skeleton but also immune to fantastic damage and has stat changes
Armor class 6 (shield)
Hitpoints 24
Cr 2

• Here are the last 3 very important rules
  • Do not say bad words
  • Do not insult my dungeon mastering so hard
  • Have fun :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

This might take a little bit of time for 5 people to participate their characters this will be fun.

Character making needs.

• Dnd players handbook so you know how to make a character and have classes
  • you can also go to dandwiki.com for homebrew stuff
  • you need a background (what you are for example a ranger that is a guild artisan)
  • you need a backstory (this is optional)
  • You need your character to be a small bit inspired by one of the heroes in the game so make a Snow White sorcerer with high charisma since she is so fair.
  • the monsters will get progressively harder to kill
  • I mentioned a couple of bullet points above that choose a feat for your character as soon as you make it.
  • Lastly, please participate when you feel like you can take your time.

Also good boss creeps for campaigns

Big momma bot

Huge creep Lawful evil

Armor class 17 (natural armor)
Hitpoints: 345
Speed: 50 feet
Cr 26 Profieciency bonus +8
Skills: Arcana +6, intimidation +10, and acrobatics +8

Abilities

Legendary resistance (3 per day) If the Big momma bot fails a saving throw she can choose to succeed instead

Unusual nature: Big momma bot does not need to eat, drink, or sleep

Creep production: Once per round the big momma bot spawns 1d4 creeps of her choice those creeps have + 3d10 hitpoints and + 2 proficiency bonuses.

Actions

Multi attack: Big momma bot makes 2 stomp attacks and one laser attack.

Stomp: + 7 to hit. Hit melee 14 bludgeoning(3d6 bludgeoning damage) + 7 normal damage.

Laser: + 6 to hit. Hit ranged ( 3d10 + 8) Lightning or fantastic damage.

Spell casting

At will Conjure animals, Firebolt, Moonbeam

4 per day mass heal, earthquake,command

Legendary actions.

Big mamma bot can take 3 legendary actions she gains all spent legendary actions at the start of her turn she can use legendary actions at the end of any other creature’s turn.

Stomp: Big mamma bot makes one stomp attack.
High jump crush: melee attack. The big mamma jumps High up in the air and lands on a player players must make a dc 15 saving throw or take 48 (7d10 + 9) Normal damage and are stunned for 1 minute.

Strength 22
Dexterity 19
Constitution 26
Intelligence 15
Wisdom 9
Charisma 22

Languages: Understands all languages except undercommon, draconic, and common

The megavirus.

Gargantuan creep chaotic evil (has a little joke content)

Armor class 23: (Natural armor)
Hitpoints: 549
Speed: 20 feet
Cr 30 Proficiency bonus +12
Skills: Arcana +12 performance +9, and survival +16
Damage resistances: lightning, fantastic, normal, and necrotic
Damage immunities: fire, thunder, and cold
Condition immunities: Blind, poison, and stunned.

Abilities

Siege monster: The megavirus deals double damage to objects and structures

Doom of the city once per short rest: If the megavirus would be reduced to 0 hp it would instead be revived at 500 hp and gain access to mythic actions.

Abberant malware: The megavirus also counts as an abberation and can live in the under dark.

Actions

Tendril legs: melee weapon attack. + 15 to hit. Hit 48 (5d12 + 9) piercing damage
Pseudopod: Melee weapon attack. + 7 to hit. Hit 30 (4d10 + 7) Normal or fantastic damage.

Corruption bite: Melee weapon attack. +16 to hit. Hit 35 (7d6 + 6) Necrotic damage + 10 normal damage the target must make a dc 18 constitution saving throw or be turned into a creep for 30 seconds and attacking the party.

Legendary actions

The Megavirus can take 5 legendary actions and can use them at the end of any creatures turn

Multi attack costs 3 actions: The Megavirus makes 2 tendril legs, 1 pseudopod, and 1 corruption bite attack

Call of the creeps: The megavirus makes a phone dialing sound that is very loud any creep within 1 mile of the sound gets attracted to the megavirus source also the megavirus must make a dc 7 saving throw or accidentally hang up making it fail, in it’s rage it makes 2 corruption bite attacks.

Mythic actions
If the megavirus’s doom of the city ability activates for the rest of the encounter the megavirus has access to mythic actions the mythic actions are the same as legendary action rules. The megavirus can take 3 mythic actions.

Successful call of the creeps: It is the call of the creeps but it will always be successful. Also the creeps that are summoned have twice the hp,

Spellcasting (psionics)

At will, moonbeam, sunbeam, fireball, witch bolt, firebolt, and dark star. No ,arterial or verbal components are needed

Creep sacrifice: The megavirus eats all creeps within 3 meters of it. Regaining hp based on the combined hitpoints total of the creeps eaten.

Super deactivating wave destruction wave (costs 3 actions): Magic ranged area attack the megavirus does a big dark purple and black shockwave any creature or player that is hit by it must make a dc 19 charisma saving throw or take 76 (16d5 + 18) fantastic damage and be frightened, paralyzed, and be poisoned condition for 1 minute.

Notes and about this production

Overall this took about 3-6 hours to make and 35 minutes to polish. I did not include all of the magic items because that would take forever. I will edit this post slightly frequently to add more creep statblocks. Inspired by Disney mirrorverse Mickey, Pocahontas, the black cauldron, this wonderful game, Dnd 5e, and all of you :grinning::+1:.

Also in case your character falls to 0 hp we are including death saves.

• Up to 3 death saves per player character when your player character falls to 0 hp roll a d20 on a 19-20 it is dead on a 14-18 it has major injuries and has 50% of it’s max hitpoints as it’s new max hitpoints. On a 1-13 it revives with full hp and is unharmed. (Part of this is likely homebrew). If you succeeded on all 3 death saves but your character falls to 0 hp a fourth time it is officially dead.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: :heart_eyes:
I’m such a baddie
and probably gonna get flagged :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Do not worry I was just joking, Anyways would you like to be a party member.

Oh ok, thank you for clarifying, I was worried.

I’ll think about it. For now, no

That is fantastic I am perfectly okay with anyone’s thoughts and decisions for character creation and other stuff regarding this topic.

So who would like to join?

The party members are

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney