"Do You Fear Death?" Davy Jones Character Concept

Davy Jones

Role: Tank

Position: Frontline

Team: Yellow

Star: 3

Quote: “Life is cruel! Why should the afterlife be any different?”

Entrance animation: Davy Jones slowly enter the battlefield, limping on his crab leg

Basic attack: Davy Jones swings his sword

Victory animation: Davy Jones starts playing his organ

Defeat animation: Davy Jones shows desperation putting his human hand on his chest, then he falls on his back

DJ%202

White ability: Summon… the Kraken!

Davy Jones summons up the Kraken, which deals damage and stuns all enemy team.

(Fantastic damage)

DJ%203

Green ability: Black Spot

Davy Jones marks the closer enemy with the Black Spot. Enemy marked will receive additional damage from any damage dealt by Davy Jones, and Davy Jones is healed by any damage that his team does to the marked enemy. If the enemy marked with the Black Spot dies, a new mark appears after 10 seconds.

Additional damage and healing are decreased if the enemy level is higher than “X”.

DJ%204-1

Blue ability: Do You Fear Death?

If an enemy dies while Davy Jones is on the battlefield, he postpone his death and join Davy Jones crew, keep fighting charmed for 7 seconds before die definitely, and dealing bonus damage with his basics attacks.

Charmed enemies prioritize the enemy with the “Black Spot”.

(The bonus damage is fantastic damage)

DJ%205

Purple ability: Ripped Heart

At the beginning of the fight, the player chooses a Davy Jones’ ally as a “Guardian” for his heart. Until this ally is alive, Davy Jones receive reduced damage from any source of damage, gain tenacity, and, if he reaches 0 HP while the “Guardian” is alive, he can revive himself once for battle with a certain amount of HP.

The damage reduction could not work against enemies who are above level “X”.

DJ%201

Red ability: Cursed Crew Strenght

Every time “Do You Fear Death?” is activated, Davy Jones gains bonus armor, reality and ability power, doubled as long as the “Guardian” ally is alive.

DJ%206

Friendships Disks:

-Friendship with Ursula: “Abyssal Monsters Pact”

-Bonus ability power;

-If an enemy is below a health threshold while Davy Jones use “Summon… The Kraken!”, the Kraken will instantly KO him.

-Friendship with Tia Dalma: “Heart of the Sea”

-Bonus Health;

-Every time Davy Jones receives damage, the “Guardian” ally receives a shield equal to a percentage of damage dealt to Davy Jones. The “Guardian” ally applies the bonus damage on the “Black Spot” marked enemy.

This is the first time I have tried to create my concept… I hope you like it, and I would appreciate any suggestions you could give me.

15 Likes

Very good concept

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s good…

I think it is amazing

6 Likes

I agree with you

3 Likes

I like it :call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Very good concept

3 Likes

Wow this was amazing, you really did a good job, i just think the guardian thing is too Op, but every new character is OP so this make sense.

3 Likes

That’s true, but i think it was the best way to use his heart, and so i concepted him as the key for give him tankiness, and i concepted this ability as an ability that could achieve the player if is good to build the team around him: as long as you are able to protect the “Guardian” (and you need to choose him carefully), Davy Jones give his team a very powerful frontline, but if you let die his ally, Davy Jones lost nearly half of his defenses, lost damage reduction, lost tenacity… He become more frail, and he could be killed easily.

1 Like

Literally one of the best concepts I’ve ever seen. Great job!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney