Do you have any Ideas for weekend contests?

(Im not sure this topic may be here, sorry.)

Recent weekend contests seem to have issues. Some contest was troublesome, another one was really controversial regarding how to get point, and latest FTN contest had only two factors , diamond and stsmina.

I want contests to be more fun. So I ask all you to show ideas for weekend contests. Any proposal is welcome. ex. new contest, modification to existing contest, and so on.

Well, start from me. This idea is a new contest.

• Contest Name:
    • Drive back Thieves! Contest
  • Description:
    • Creeps are planning to steal jewels in the city this weekend to create a new laser weapon. We must stop them and protect valuables.
  • Scoring factors:
    • number of thieves caught (in heist) / defeated (in campaign)
    • number of valuables left when heist is over
    • diamond spent and stamia spent, as usual

As shown above, rough idea is welcome.
Show our ideas to us and PerBlue !

I think if they were to do a contest like this they would need to fix the issues that can happen during heists such as: being afk (deliberate and accidental), hosts kicking people out, other bugs, etc.

Also maybe reduce the size of the text, it looks like your yelling at us :joy: :joy: :joy:

You are right. Heist should be improved.
And why big lettets is I cannot understand how this wiiki works :slight_smile:

Oh, I forgot to note. I want to start with many issues to be. First priority is idea. Obstacles are to be solved after collecting ideas.

Did you try to put another line under the idea? If so you need a space between the text and the line.

Reformatted

So an FTN/Heist contest? Please, no…

For players who dont like Heist, thieves in campaign and diamond/stamina are included. More alternative means should be…?

Anyway, this topic is for forum members. Any suggrstion for me is welcome, howevet I want to read various ideas from members including you, of course.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney