Do you think any characters such as Marvel or Star Wars could get in?

The only reason I’m bringing this up is because they were in Disney Infinity. I don’t really think they have a chance at all, but if I were to choose one new character from any Disney related thing, it would be Iron Man. Also I’d make him the sign in hero on all servers. Any Ideas on how he would fight? By the way, I’d prefer Avengers Endgame Iron Man.

1 Like

I don’t think so

I agree it’s never going to happen, but if I could choose a marvel character to ba added I could think of a better one :laughing:

Honestly the ONLY marvel person I want is Spider-Ham. And I don’t think it would be too far fetched to have him. He’s part of the spider-verse which his universe could easily be the same as the one we play in. He’s a cartoon and his skills would fit the theme.

Go get the rights to him PB!

But Disney doesn’t have the rights to him Sony owns all Spider-Man characters

Doesn’t matter. I mean Sony already does collaboration with marvel and a lot of mobile games do cross over events. Wouldn’t be unheard of :grin:

Actually I’ve changed my mind if they could only bring one marvel hero to the game I would choose baby Groot, his skills would be something like this
White. I am groot
Green. I am groot
Blue. I am groot
Purple. (You guessed it) I AM GROOT!

2 Likes

Anything with marvel would have to be a collab as Disney doesn’t have any worldwide rights to marvel chars

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney