Doc Concept

Doc

The self-appointed leader of the seven dwarfs, doc uses his mining expertise to support his allies.

“Come on, hen, uh, men; Follow me!”
:star:
Role: Support
Position: Back
Trial Team: Blue

Basic Attack: See Passive

Entrance: Walks in and a mine cart full of diamonds appears in front of him.

Victory: Smiles and looks at a big diamond

Defeat: Removes his hat and looks sad

Skills

White Skill: Diamond Inspection

Passive: Instead of having a basic attack, Doc pulls out a diamond and hits it with his hammer. If the diamond is Blue, he will throw it at the ally with the least HP, healing them for X. If it is a red diamond, he will throw it at the enemy with the least HP, dealing X Damage.

Active: A Cuckoo clock appears near doc and starts chiming, increasing Doc and his allies’ Attack Speed and Movement Speed by 35% fro 8 seconds.

Green Skill: Hammer Time

Normal Damage :fist:
Doc throws his hammer at the furthest enemy, dealing X Damage and Stunning them for 5 seconds.

Blue Skill: Shining Diamonds

Doc has a chance to pull a green diamond with Diamond Inspection and give it to the front-most ally. This increases the ally’s Attack Speed by 10% for the rest of the wave.

Purple Skill: A Pompous Dwarf

Whenever an ally’s attack or movement speed is increased from any source, Doc gains one stack of “Stutter”. When Doc pulls a blue diamond with Diamond Inspection and gives it to an ally with a disable or debuff, Doc removes one stack of “Stutter” per debuff or disable to cleanse the debuff or disable.

This can fail on allies above level X.

Red Skill: Self-Appointed Leader

When an ally below 10% Max HP is about to get hit with a projectile, Doc redirects the projectile to himself, ignoring the first X Damage. Allies that are given a blue diamond with Diamond Inspection become Invincible for 3.5 seconds.

+X HP
+Y Max HP
+Z Damage from Hammer Time

Friendships 

Thousand Dollars Shining
Doc and Scrooge McDuck
Stronger Diamond Inspection
Disk Power

• +X HP

Memories

• Green Diamonds also give allies X Skill Power
    (Increased by 10% per star)

Allies: Timon & Pumbaa, Sally, Jumba

The Doc Is In

Doc and Miss Piggy
Stronger Hammer Time
Disk Power

• +X Evasion

Memories

• If Doc damages an enemy with less than X Armor, they take an additional Y Damage.
    (Increased by 10% per star)

Allies: Randall Boggs, Slinky Dog, Nick Wilde

7 Likes

Hello everyone! @The-Pumpkin-King is back with another concept. Please let me know what you think.

I would probably make him take off his hat and then frown

Other then that good concept have a cookie
giphy (9)

1 Like

Yummm, I love cookies

Glad you liked the concept :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney