Doctor strange multiverse of madness review

It’s Mother’s Day, and to celebrate, I watch the new doctor strange movie, and it was pretty good. I like how they have lots of characters no one expected.

Spoiler Warning! Click or Tap at your own risk

I was surprised that Mr Fantastic was in the movie, and that was disappointing that Wanda killed a few characters such as captain carter, mr fantastic, and professor X. They said that doctor strange will return, so maybe a new MCU project will have doctor strange in it.

There are 2 post credits, and I have to tell you, they are ridiculous. The movie was pretty good. Sure beats Spider-Man no way home. This is the best MCU movie in 2022 so far. 10/10.

I was so upset that Peggy was killed… again. She is one of my fav MCU characters ever, and it broke my heart to see her severed in half, especially after quoting Cap’s famous line.
(Plus, the way she died was the same way zombie CAPTAIN AMERICA died in What If. Coincidence, I think NOT.) image
I honestly LOVE Marvel but I think they WASTED the Illuminati. I mean, this film was debuting Mr. Fantastic, Black Bolt, Captain Carter, Captain Marvel (Maria Rambeau), and Professor Xavier. That’s kinda a big deal, considering they are part of a much larger group, The Fantastic Four, X-Men, Inhumans, and variants of dead characters. I also was surprised they killed off Wanda, though I believe/hope she’s not dead, mainly because her popularity skyrocketed due to WandaVision, and I don’t think Marvel would kill off a character just as they were becoming popular.
I REALLY hope Marvel brings her back in Scarlet Witch solo film/Avengers 5/ Agatha: House of Harkness spin-off. Overall, I liked the film, I just didn’t think it lived up to all the expectation we all had for it. 8.5/10.

I was expecting something better, like spider man, or Deadpool. Can’t believe they put professor X in the movie, since they confirm it before the movie starts.

I thought it was fine. If they’d placed too much emphasis on them it would’ve taken away from Doctor Strange and Wanda.
Plus Wanda killing them all in a matter of minutes really helped set her up as a powerful threat.

I was so excited to see John Krasinski as Mr Fantastic and I really hope this means they’re planning to bring him in to both direct and star in the Fantastic 4 movie. That would be a dream come true.

Elizabeth Olsen was outstanding in it. She stole the show and the pure emotion you could see from her is a real testament to her acting. There is no way they’ll get rid of her as I think she’s currently the most popular MCU character. She’ll definitely be back.

I absolutely loved the movie, it’s now my favourite MCU movie beating out the GotG movies that I am obsessed with. I’d give at a 10/10, I don’t care what the critics say.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney