Does anyone know what the next rank is?

white, green, blue, purple, orange, red, yellow, what next???

We still have more than a year to go before we need to think about that luckily :slight_smile:

I´d say almost two if my assumption is right.

2 Likes

Probably gold, I dunno

1 Like

I think of it for now just a fun sorta idea to think of. I honestly have no idea, I could guess though silver, gold, or rainbow or aquamarine/ teal, just a very bright shade of blue.

Yellow in DHBM is the equivalent of Gold in Portal Quest (other, weeeeeell semi-dead PB game)

I thought this but considering the blue rank is already quite bright… not sure.
Maybe if the blue rank and the rims around stuff were made darker, the Teal rank could happen.

At least it would be another different letter in English.

1 Like

How about rainbow?

3 Likes

I always thought about rainbow rank, seems like a great final rank.

2 Likes

You know the system of ranks PB used here is also used in a super old Russian game called (in English) Spells of Gold, originally (in Russian) Заклятие.

And the colors were (roughly): White, Blue, Green, Yellow and the top was a Red “0” or “5” for the last level of “wisdom”.
If you go through the structure of DHBM… White, Green, Blue, (Purple), Orange and Red, you can see it´s almost the same. PB devs can now do anything, but more likely single color than “Rainbow”.

1 Like

Almost every game that features a colour based rank system uses the same, or very similar progression of colours.

Idk what game pioneered the system but once it’s familiar with people, game developers are wise to use it to immediately connect with their players. Strange stuff is strange :laughing:

1 Like

I said it because the game I mentioned was released in 2004.

The reqs back then were really funny:

• 32 MB RAM
  • 2MB Video
  • 300 MB HDD
1 Like

what about Pink?

Very Light Pink Color Palette

A shade like one of these so it is not confused with red :wink:

1 Like

It looks more, uhhhh, white than pink? maybe shade it down a bit I guess. Thank you!

1 Like

Magenta, a hard to get to rank that goes from 0 - 50 that is overpowered.

1 Like

that kinda looks like purple

1 Like

should be this

3 Likes

maybe black?

2 Likes

it could be the ned of the ranks

1 Like

i mean end

1 Like

hmm thats a good idea