Does Joy and Donald will be just left bugged forever?

@Samm

Is there any progress… or even plans to finally fix Joy and Donald, they are both bugged for months which makes them useless as their thing bugged is what makes them good and unique, but as it’s bugged and completely not working there is no point in using them.

Bugs

Joy: Red Skill not working

• Buffs are removed in the first 7 seconds even if the team has Joy, this shouldn’t happen.

Donald: Purple Skill not working

• The skill completely doesn’t work, Donald doesn’t absorb any debuffs.

Please fix these two very annoying bugs which ruined two heroes.

18 Likes

Justice for Donald Duck!

…And also Joy, too, I guess.

7 Likes

Please send in a support ticket for these, and include any screen recordings or screenshots you may have and as many details as possible (if it only happens in certain battle modes, where your example fights took place, etc.) Thanks!

3 Likes

Loutre acknowledged Donald’s bug in December and said that it would be worked on after the Christmas break, and expressed her disappointment at having to leave him broken for 2 weeks. It has been broken ever since his refresh in December - that’s now around 15 weeks :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

A lot of players did that before

It even was marked as known bug, but nothing was done about that.

6 Likes

Let’s see if they care about that.

It’s such a shame for Donald to be useless even right after his refresh!

6 Likes

And Joy had no refresh, no bug fix, and got outclassed by other refreshes… all at the same time!

4 Likes

Not forgetting that they are doing the same to Miguel, he received an update that gave him more problems than solutions.
His green ability is still bugged, I don’t see almost anyone talking about it. If there are no damage role heroes he will not place white notes so he will never give SP Buff to anyone.

1 Like

I made brand new work tickets for our QA teams to look into the skill issues for Joy, Donald, and Miguel. If you have experienced any of these issues recently, PLEASE send in a support ticket so I can add battle stat info. It helps us reproduce the issue.

8 Likes

I sent a message to support was told different game modes it works others it does. How does this make any sense?

1 Like

1 Like

Please explain it to me

1 Like

@Samm please explain

1 Like

This just means that sparring isn’t always the best way to “test.” What I meant was that if you happened to come across these issues in your normal battles that you do daily, not spending resources or sparring to test it yourself, to send in a support ticket stating you had encountered it. That way we can find that battle in your account logs.

4 Likes

So it shouldn’t work in spars but should work in other game modes? Lots of guilds spar for war what your saying is spars do different than the real thing

1 Like

Try ro reproduce this in Arena, Coliseum or Campaign battles.

That is what I understand.

3 Likes

It should be consistent accoss the whole game not just random

1 Like

All these bugs are affecting whole game - all game modes.

It looks like there are some reports

So I guess we just should keep sending (from time to time) them until it will be fixed.

3 Likes

Depends who from support responds seems to me the just skate around the issue.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney