Dog Fighters🐶

Hello to all fellow Disney fans/players

I wanted to tell you that have made a guild two years ago called Dog fighters level 20 ad up. We are a nice helpful guild and looking for nice strong active and helpful members to join. We are only on server 1,We hope that you consider joining our guild. I (the leader) will give you a warm welcome and information on the guild. Our guild has our own guild events and we all try to do them. We are also very well in war/invasion, If you have anymore questions or comments please friend me by going to our guild click my name and friend me or any champions and we will sure to respond, We hope you show yourself and come with us into the unknow. Even though some things never change unless you do the next right thing and that is to join us, Join our pack.:large_blue_diamond::large_orange_diamond::small_blue_diamond::diamonds::dog2::dog::cat::smirk_cat:(Or make a message here and I will try to read, but please friend me on server one)"Starting February I will be adding the latest stuff on our guild so don’t miss out (If you have joined I will say on guild officer) !!! Thank you

Message from leader Dog Fighters on S1 Master wp2223092

2 Likes

please consider joining on server one

For limited time only this guild will be level 15 and up on server one so join fast!!!
We accept everyone!!!
The latest stuff our guild starting February will be called DF Flash News you will see all the cool stuff we do in our guild like our own guild events, Disney hero nominates, war, invasion, reminders and more!!! Stay toned…
I will see you at the guild!!
EmojiBlitzScar-PowerUp EmojiBlitzEeyore

If you would like to be part of the DF FLASH NEWS CREW then you will need to join my guild and dm me on private friend chat on server 1 and only on server 1.Details to follow
Hope to see you there

Please let me know before January 28th 2021!!!

If you like you can reply or write something good here

If you have any questions please type them here

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney