Doing the (Im)Possible: A Challenges Guide

I made a Challenges Guide about 8 months ago. It contained details on Challenges and how to complete them.

The topic was abandoned because I couldn’t update it regularly. Also, the Weekly Challenges were too long to be added into one post so it had to be divided unequally between different posts.

This Guide will copy the format of Aurora_Veil’s Guides: Post the Draft, then Edit the post slowly. I also plan to add the Books in separate posts.

Anyways, before this introduction becomes very long, I present to you the Challenges Guide.

2 Likes

Starter Challenges

General Description: These Challenges Book can be done by a simple player. Aside from the Pair of Challenges for the Week, the Starter Challenges are free. Also, the previous Challenges must be completed in order to unlock the next Challenge.

Challenge 1: Catch a Star
  • General Tip: 3-Star every major stage in Chapter 4 of the Normal Campaign.

• (i) Button: Only the 7 numbered stages in each chapter need to be 3-starred. If you’ve already 3-starred these Campaign stages, you will need to 3-star them again to complete this Challenge.

My Tips:

• Like the General Tip said, only engage in the 7 numbered stages of Normal Campaign Chapter 4.
  • Use what you used or use more powerful Heroes to beat the enemies.
    • Remember to use a mixture of Normal and Fantastic Damage in case of problems like Brutes.

Challenge 2: The Name's Wilde
  • General Tip: Collect 20 Nick Hero Chips from the Elite Campaign.

• (i) Button: N/A

My Tips:

• It’s pretty self-explanatory. Just get 20 Nick Chips from the Elite Campaign, specifically, assuming it won’t change, Elite Campaign 4-2, 4-5, and 4-7.

• Try to time it with Double Drop Elite Campaign Events. That way, you’ll get twice as Chips as you would have without the Event.

Challenge 3: Ride the Ferris Wheel
  • General Tip: Claim your Daily Sign-In reward three days in a row.

• (i) Button: You must claim your reward three days IN A ROW to complete this challenge. Guild Check-Ins do not count toward progress.

My Tip:

• Try to reset this Challenge before claiming your first Daily Reward. That way, you’ll still have time in case you don’t claim the next ones at the same time of the day.

Challenge 4: Social Butterfly
  • General Tip: Receive a private chat message from 5 different friends in a day.

• (i) Button: Private chat messages only. Must be 5 different friends. Heist invites don’t count towards this challenge.

My Tip:

• Anyone can finish this (unlike me). Just ask players from your Server to help you with this Challenge.

• Since, the game is getting stale, this might become harder than it was before…

Challenge 5: You're Number One!
  • General Tip: Win 5 fights in the Arena in a single day.

• (i) Button: N/A

My Tips:

• If applicable, make sure to have at least one perk, whether VIP or Guild, that increases your Arena Fight Chances.
    • This ensures that, if you lose a battle, you can still have a chance to complete the Challenge.
  • These are dirty ways of completing the Challenge but you can do either of these:
    • Specifically target weak lineups, although this might be disadvantageous if the target isn’t active.
    • Purposefully demote to lower Leagues for easier lineup targets, although it might be harder to promote again.
    • Purposefully losing by replacing your Defense Lineup with a weak Hero, so that you can have more chances of picking your Fights.
  • Focus on your lineups that work well together and are powerful.
2 Likes

Pick 'Em

1 Like

City Patrol

1 Like

Surge of Power

1 Like

The Ultimate Challenge

1 Like

On a Mission

1 Like

Weekly 1

1 Like

Weekly 2

1 Like

Weekly 3

1 Like

Weekly 4

1 Like

Weekly 5

1 Like

Weekly 6

1 Like

Weekly 7

1 Like

Weekly 8

1 Like

Weekly 9

1 Like

Bump!

Excuses...

I just got the time to edit this. I’ll make sure to focus on completing this…

Changelog:

• 9 November, 2019 - Finished the Starter Challenges Guide. Will start on the “Pick 'Em” Book.
1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney