Donald Duck Badges and Friendship Campaigns

So why is it that the Goddess of Adventure badge or Xandria can be equipped to Scrooge or legendary characters like Hercules, but not to the main character in the actual series where she’s from?? ("Legend of the Three Caballeros ")

Scrooge has nothing to do with Xandria but Donald Duck does! And I’m tired of this game short-changing Donald to make Scrooge and other characters look good. Please stop letting other characters hijack Donald’s adventures and abilities.

The Goddess of Adventure badge should go to Donald, not Scrooge.

And although I haven’t tried the Donald and Daisy Friendship Campaign yet (the required level is ridiculously high) I sincerely hope that Donald’s portrayal is a lot better than it has been in previous Friendship Campaigns where he’s been insulted and belittled and rarely had a chance to do anything “cool” unlike his more exaggerated and overhyped uncle.

There’s no reason for Donald’s family and friends to be “better” in Friendship Campaign or the regular Campaigns than him. He’s a badass adventurer and brawler himself and he was the one who made the Carl Barks adventure comics famous, not Scrooge.

This game needs to start giving Donald the proper credit and abilities/adventures that he’s long been due.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney