Donald duck (character concept)

3 star

“Oh boy oh boy oh boy!”
Role: damage
Position: front
Team: blue
Entrance: Donald walks into the scene and tips his hat.
Defeat: he crosses his arms and pouts
Win: he jumps.up and claps his feet together in the air

Basic attack: he deals out a jap

White skill: Hat attack: he throws his hat at a aimed enemy

Green skill: Energized rush; He pedals his feet and runs across the screen, damaging the enemies

Blue skill: Always angry: he turns red with rage and rushes ahead at the enemy as he beats them up

Purple skill: Salior recruitment: he turns into his sailor outfit and salutes to an enemy, giving them charm as a result

Friendships:

Donald and.mickey:

Frenimes

Donald gets a health boost.

If you have different ideas for this concept, let me know ok?

1 Like

Donald can befriend either the queen of hearts hades zurg or anger since all off these 4 charthers known to be very angry charthers just like donald duck is

1 Like

Or with darkwing duck and have mention off donald duck being part off the duckvengers i am not wrong or scrooge mcduck or huey louie and dwie since they are his reavltives

1 Like

That’s quite interesting.

Well here is my idea for Donald Duck… and here is my review list

• Choose a better quote
  • Trial Team
    • His Team is actually Red. It can’t be Blue because Trial Teams depend on which characters are in it. Characters from the same movie and are connected one way or another are all in the same Trial Team. Like Mickey, Goofy, and Darkwing. They are all in the same team, the Red Team.
  • Entrance, Victory, K.O.
    • Shouldn’t his defeat be that he throws his hat to the ground and consistently jumps on it?
  • Active/White Skill
    • The white skill should be named “Hats off to you” :wink:
    • Also the active (AKA white skill) doesn’t really make sense or seem like Donald. If you throw a hat at someone, would it hurt? I don’t think so
  • Purple Skill
    • Isn’t Donald already dressed as a sailor?
    • Purple skills are skills that give boosts to other skills/ directly to the ally or they are one time animations that either revive heroes, or occur at the beginning. Except Violet’s but she is the only acception past this rule
  • Friendships
    • The other friendship should be Goofy. Everyone knows who the gang are. Or the friendships could be Goofy and Daisy. Goofy because he is closer to Donald than Mickey, and Daisy because Donald is her boyfriend
1 Like

When domald will come will be fridday the 13th since its birthday which is why he is known to be the unlikest duck and disney charther from disney

Thanks for the suggeststion.I hope the sailor clothes from ducktales get added to the game to.(if he gets added😀)

I want Donald duck

i want to see donald duck in game.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney