[DONE] Recommended Mods Guide

Who said that?

1 Like

This thread is always relevant, it will be never dead.

Pegasus mods: 2 Blue and 2 NC

7 Likes

Oh, sorry then.

1 Like

Мушкетёр,Какие моды Sweetums???

Можно 4 синих. Можно 3 физ Крита и 1 синий.

1 Like

Adding of Subclasses to the Web RMG -
(anonymous)

• Yes Please, I’ll want help!
  • Yes Please, and I may Buy You A Coffee
  • No Thanks, I want freedom or am concerned about meta influence
  • I’m fine either way
  • What’s the Web RMG?

0 voters

1 Like

For a nice start:

Basil: Evasion and Armor Negation

5 Likes

Какие моды нужны мужику в котелке???

1 Like

@Moist_IV

here, this one

click that. it’s more organised and way easier to see/filter

2 Likes

And may be getting an update for Emerald in the next week or so :eyes:🪲

3 Likes

:bell: Woah, huge update!

Lots to talk about here:

Introduction of Emerald Mode.

You can now toggle Emerald or Yellow Modes using the button in the top right (or on a phone, right in the middle). In Emerald Mode you can now see Subclass recommendations, as well as bespoke Tier, Mod & Disk choices that may be different from those in Yellow mode.

The guide will remember which mode you’re in, so each time you open it, it will be in the right one.

Do note that the unique Tier Ratings means that heroes like Sally currently still show as D Tier in Yellow Mode. This might be adjusted in future updates as we get further into Emerald rank and tier ratings are more normalised (and we’ve had more time to figure out subclasses).

Subclass recommendations are obviously incomplete - I’ve begun adding them, but with so many heroes and my rather small pool of Emeralds, it’s going to take a while. With a certain other hero database no longer actively maintained, I don’t have access to maxed hero stats on which to base recommendations. Eventually I’d like to get Subclass recommendations for every hero, but that won’t be any time soon.

Subclasses will just be added in the background - there won’t be any major fanfare every time I update them, you’ll just notice them appearing over time.

Speed Optimisation

You may or may not notice a difference, but I made a big change to the way heroes are loaded that should result in around 30-40% faster loading times for the whole guide. Hooray! Toggling modes should also be pretty snappy, but I’ve added a little loading window just in case it decides to take a while.

Sending Pizza

Please don’t be offended by the introduction of this widget (equally, I won’t be offended if you’d like to keep all your pizza to yourself :yum:). It’s just a way for me to try to get a bit of pocket money out of what is otherwise quite an arduous and thankless task. What started as a homework project has become really quite an advanced app with literally thousands of visitors, which is really cool :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

If you’ve got any feedback on the changes, they are welcome below, otherwise enjoy! :v:

12 Likes

Моды Куско???

Please do not revive dead topics!

1 Like

This is an immortal topic.

Armor + Reality :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Sorry about that

1 Like

Можно моды для Эды???

1 Like

If anyone has wondered about the conspicuous lack of updates to this in the last number of weeks -

Honestly, the state of the game has made it closer to being a bore than it’s ever been, and the Hero quality distribution and stat scaling has meant that it really hasn’t felt like the guide has been worth updating, nor have I had the motivation to do so.

For a long while, Skill Mods became useless on every updated or new hero, and everyone has so much Attack Speed already that it’s not worth modding. Patch talents revived Shield mods for a while, but that didn’t last long, and every latest Patch was just “Hero is immune to some disable for the first 30 seconds”

The formula has just been rank up the latest & refreshed heroes, and stick Armour & Reality mods on them.

If PerBlue pull their finger out, fix the hero balance & scaling issues and use more creativity in their design choices, perhaps this guide will see regular updates again. Until that happens, I’ll update it for the latest tier list at some point in the near future, but then - like new heroes will be - updates will be very infrequent.

:pleading_face::pleading_face:

9 Likes

It is so true. The game is sooooo boring now. Lack of updates, ton of annoying and big bugs, new heroes been cut off in numbers and thus, making exclusive heroes stay longer in crates…

I don’t know how could they think this is a OK situation… And if this weekend patch note is just a small one announcing next month trial, with no bug fix, I will be beyond disappointed. And I’m sure I’m not the only one

3 Likes

chipi-chapa

Dancing towards the end.

Just like looking at forums and some unspeakable threads still not being removed and users not banned, nothing will happen, completely slowed down, and now releasing only releasing 6-7 heroes in a whole year, so boring. Show’s over.

7 Likes

Well, that’s a fairly predictable consequence of asking the Product Manager to also be the forum manager. I’m not sure if that also explains why there’s been so little communication this week despite a rather large number of questions and complaints (after all, it’s not like PerBlue has always had a good track record of responding), but it’s possible.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney