[DONE] Recommended Mods Guide

How about mods for Gaston? Sorry for changing the subject . I don’t use the forum hardly at all. So I wasn’t sure this is where I post my question.

You’re wasting your mods, but 4x Normal Crit for Gaston.

Ela foi um dos melhores investimentos que fiz

The beast mods?

1 Like

Mods para judy hops

Mods para jafar

I wonder if the stat buffs for those heroes (and the others, particularly Baymax and Yax) will change any of the mod recommendations, but I suppose Musketeer will notify us if that’s the case.

Few changes will be needed for them, and some of them will move to the top heroes table too.

1 Like

Mods for Yax?

Here they are.

Haven’t they changed because of the new update? @Musketeer Would it be a good option to change the normal crit mods for speed or armor and reality?

And that’s the final update!

• New heroes added
  • Updated mods for refreshed heroes

From now on only new heroes and refreshed heroes will be introduced! No wishlist! :wave:

3 Likes

Mods for Bolt?

It’s all here…

1 Like

why so rude? I only asked for Bolt mods…

edit: I have just seen what you meant, but jsyk, this post is badly laid out and makes it hard for those with dyslexic to read
especially the way the heroes are listed.

it’s about as good as one could hope for with the markdown available in the forum :no_mouth:

3 Likes

it would be helpful if it was arranged with colour as well, so you’re not sifting through them all trying to find the team colour as well… so like
Support:
Red Team:
(insert heroes here)
Yellow Team:
(insert heroes here)

etc etc

1 Like

It’s by the role.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney