Donkey (Unlikely Hero Concept)

Donkey (from Shrek)
Description: A stubborn Jack-, oh wait, I can’t say this on here. Well anyways, Donkeys ready to take down creeps
Quote: “This is gonna be fun! We can stay up late, swappin’ mainly stories, and in the morning, I’m making waffles.”
Stars: 1
Trial Team: Blue
Entrance: Donkey will walk into the battle field obnoxiously singing
Victory: A plate of waffles will appear in front of Donkey and he’ll begin to eat it
Death: Donkey will pass out due to being overwhelmed
Roles: Frontline Control

Skills:

Basic Attack: Donkey will swing his head back and fourth, hitting the closest enemy

White skill: Dragon!: Fantastic Damage
Donkey will whistle, summoning his wife, Dragon, and their kids, the Dronkeys, they’ll then fly above the enemy line, breathing fire on all enemies, causing them to take damage over time for 15 seconds.
imageimage

Green skill: One Heck Of A Kick: Fantastic Damage
Donkey will kick the closest enemy with his back hooves, knocking them back into the back line, dealing X damage and stunning them for 15 seconds.

Blue skill: But You Gotta Have Friends!
Donkey will start obnoxiously singing, silencing all enemies for 17 seconds and stalling their energy bar for 5 seconds

Purple skill: Nobel Steed
Donkey’s “Dragon!” skill will deal 30% more damage to silenced enemies

Red skill: You Ain’t Never Seen A Donkey fly
Donkey’s skill power increases by 10% for every silenced enemy there is on the battle field, along with this, if an enemy is KOd by “Dragon!” Donkey will have all of his skill cooldowns reset

Friendships:

Donkey and Shrek
Disk: Back To Basics
Donkey will silence all enemies for 20 seconds at the start of each wave by singing as he walks in
With Fiona and Puss not in the city yet, it’s just Shrek and Donkey. Shrek actually misses Fiona but Donkey is miraculously able to cheer him up on their patrol, fighting creeps along the way
Allies: Rapunzel Goliath Mickey Mouse

Donkey and Maximus
Disk: Another Nobel Steed
Donkey’s stun durations are decreased by 4 seconds if there are any silenced enemies on the battle field
Donkey is amazed to meet Maximus when he first meets him, it almost reminds him of his Nobel steed form thanks to the happily ever after potion. Although this meeting is cut short when they have to battle of a massive horde of creeps
Allies: Goofy Flynn Rider Zurg

1 Like

This is a pretty good concept! I would definitely use this character.

1 Like

Oh wow thanks, I’m glad you liked it.

You’re welcome! Even though I’ve never seen the movies, I think this concept is excellently put together.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney