"don't ask again" pop up notification on spent all stamina feature in campaign mode not working even though it was never disabled

hello , I have created a ticket a month ago through the game about the “dont ask again” notification that didnt work on spent all stamina feature on campaigns , back then I lost 22k stamina by mistakenly pressing it and you said that you couldnt compensate me and that you found out the problem which was “going to be patched” . today, a month later, I pressed it again by mistake and lost 33k . please take everything back and give me my stamina , I have also created an ingame ticket but because my previous ticket apparently got ignored I’m writing it here too. oh and btw in case you tell me that I had disabled that specific notification, I never did and in my profile options clearly stated that there are no “dont ask again” pop ups to be reseted. please fix it asap and give me my stamina back. as a f2p user its damn hard to acquire all this stamina and staff like that will just make me quit the game although I have been enjoying it for 2 years now

1 Like

@Loutre , you guys really need to do better with your bug fix :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: I don’t know about others, but for me, those 33k stamina are a lot :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

It can’t be said “Oh well, what done is done” :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney