Doodler of Dimensions (Concept of Me)

Bunny Cat (Disney Universe, Mario, Sonic, etc.)

I’m a :pencil2::pencil2: midline Support

“I might have made a certain cartoon demon from a old studio that is now a ink-filled misery hole mad…what are the odds? Heh heh. Please don’t kill me.”

Bio: With the help of the Magic Pencil, Bunnfurd Cattington uses his imagination to help his team though battle.

Team: :banana:

Animations

Enter: Walks in with eyes close, and when I get into my position, I open my eyes get a bit startled by the creeps, then take out my Magic Pencil.

Win: My pal, Doodle Dash(she is like Rainbow Dash, but she is grey, but her mane, tail, and “cutie mark” are still rainbow.), flies towards me and high-fives me.

Defeat(me): A creepy cat statue falls in front of me, making me scream and fall on my back.

Defeat(Doodle Dash): She stomps one of her hooves and glares at her enemies.

Basic attack(me): I draw a can and kick it at the closest enemy, dealing X damage.

Basic attack(Doodle Dash): She uses her hooves to kick the closest enemy, dealing X damage.

Skills

:white_circle:Pencil Power
Fantastic Damage :stars:
Passive: My pal, Doodle Dash, will appear in the frontline, helping me and my team, if I am accompanied with allies you know. She has X hp.
Active: I will jump in front of my team, swipe the eraser on the 3 closest enemies, dealing X damage to them. Then I use the pencil to draw shields for my team, which each shield has X hp and lasts 10 seconds.

:green_circle:Dareing Doodle
Normal damage :facepunch:
Doodle Dash starts off each wave by flying through the enemy team, dealing X damage to each enemy.

:large_blue_circle:Healing Thought
Fantastic damage :stars:
I will think of an idea, with a lightbulb above my head, and I think of an idea that heals my team X hp and deal X damage to enemies and blind them for 8 seconds.

:purple_circle:Great Power, Great Responsibility
Normal damage :facepunch:
I grant my team X more skill power durning “Pencil Power” and the shields makes my team immune to stun, freeze, charm, blind, and the other disables. And Doodle Dash gain X extra attack damage.

:red_circle:Plenty of Paper
“Healing Idea” now heals X hp overtime for 5 seconds whenever me or one of my allies reaches below 50% of their max hp.

Friendships

Bunny Cat and Kevin Flynn
flynn
Science and Magic
Kevin is curious about Doodle Dash and my Magic Pencil so I show him a thing or two about it.
Allies: Felix, Kristoff & Sevn, and Ducky & Bunny
Digital Drawings
“Pencil Power” erase the shields of enemy team and grant allies X reality.

Bunny Cat and Gonzo
Gonzo_NarratorPortrait_V04
High Fly
Gonzo challenges Doodle Dash to a stunt competition. This will not end well.
Allies: Duke Caboom, WALL-E, and Judy Hopps
Doodle Connon
“Dareing Doodle” stuns enemies and deal X extra damage.

Bonus stuff

Me and Doodle Dash in Gacha Life

1 Like

How is it?

• :star:
  • :star::star:
  • :star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star::star::star:

0 voters

It’s a concept about you?

Yes. Have you seen the title?

@bunny_cat,I have a question.

What is it?

Well,I’ve been making a concept of myself…would you like to be one of my friends in the game?

Sure.
10 characters

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney