Dopey Concept

Dopey

This childish and rather clumsy dwarf uses his immaturity on the field and annoy his enemies.

“HICCUP”
:star:
Role: Tank
Position: Middle
Trial Team: Blue

Basic Attack: See Passive

Entrance: Walks in trying to catch soap until the soap falls near Dopey’s position.

Victory: Places two diamonds on his eyes and smiles.

Defeat: Will hold in a hiccup until his face turns red, then he hiccups, sending him up and offscreen

Skills

White Skill: Get The Soap

Normal Damage :fist:
Passive: Instead of having a Basic Attack, Dopey attempts to catch a bar of soap, but misses. This gives him 1 stack of “Clumsy”. Dopey can have a maximum of 5 stacks of “Clumsy”.

Active: Dopey attempts to catch the soap, but it flies towards the enemy team. Dopey will try to catch the soap while bumping in between enemies and directing all projectiles towards Dopey for 7 seconds plus 2 seconds per stack of “Clumsy” on Dopey. Each time Dopey bumps into an enemy, they are dealt X Damage. This consumes all stacks of “Clumsy” on Dopey.

Green Skill: Cymbal Crash

Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
Dopey bangs his Cymbal, sending out a shock wave. The shockwave deals X Damage to all enemies and cleanses a disables from one ally.

Blue Skill: Diamond Sweep

Whenever Dopey or an ally receives a debuff for the first time, Dopey rushes to that ally. He then pulls out a small broom and sweeps. This cleanses all debuffs from that ally and heals them for X HP.

The debuff removal can fail on allies above level X.

Purple Skill: A Clumsy Dwarf

Dopey is invincible for the duration of Get The Soap. Dopey gains X Armor and X Reality per stack of “Clumsy” on Dopey.

Red Skill: Silly Antics

Whenever Dopey would receive more than 10% of his Max HP as damage in a single hit, he instead changes the damage to 0 and gains 2 stacks of “Clumsy”. When Dopey reaches below 10% of his Max HP, he heals himself for X HP and immediately uses Get The Soap.

The Damage Reduction can fail against enemies above level X.

+X Skill Power
+Y Max HP
+Z Armor

Friendships 

Play Time

Dopey and Simba & Nala

Clumsy” Boosts

Disk Power

• +X% Evasion

Memories

• Dopey takes X less damage from all sources when Dopey has at least one stack of “Clumsy”.
    (Plus Y less Damage per star)

Allies: Flynn Rider, Belle, Mickey Mouse

Vocal Chorus

Dopey and Joy

Stronger Cymbal Crash

Disk Power

• +X Reality

Memories

• Cymbal Crash now silences all enemies for 5 seconds.
    (Plus 1.5 second per star)

Allies: Ian Lightfoot, Merlin, Shank

13 Likes

Please post all feedback

1 Like

Fantastic concept love it :blush:

3 Likes

The concept might be a bit OP and unbalanced, but I love the direction you took with Dopey. He is a tank for sure (I am happy the concept helps him fit the role) and you took a unique direction with him and how he is a tank.

4 Likes

Is there anything I need to do do make it balanced?

To me I think the debuff/disable cleanse might be where it is NOT balanced, but do keep it cause I like it.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Sorry for the revive but I refreshed this concept!

• Added links for friendship campaigns

• Increased the duration of silence from the Joy disk

• Nerfed the debuff/disable cleanse to make it balanced

• Fixed some grammar issues

If anything else needs to be change then let me know!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney