Dory & hank concept

Finding nemo is one the best pixar movies but because of the small size of chars , it’s really hard to make a hero
But for dory I think she can be a team with hank in finding dory so here we go

HANK&DORY

ROLE : damage front

Stars : :star::star:

QUOTE : no memory no problem

Basic damage : hank hit the enemies with his tentacle.

Entrance : hank enter the battle like how he moved on movie with dory in coffee maker !
original
Victory : dory jumps out of water and then she fell in water and hank move his tentacles.

Ko : they both get sad and feel down .

Skills :
White : keep grabbing!
hank graps the enemy with most power in front of him with his tentacles. dealing damage to enemies who passes through and mini stun the target .

Green skill : ink them !
When hank get damage he dodges i and releases ink(?) deals damage over time (like yax blue skill ) and reveal invisible heroes .
He can use this skill every 8 second .
hankinkdory%20(1)

Blue skill : keep swimming !
Hank gets invisible for 7 second ,( dory will not be invisible but she is untargetable. ) and dory cheers increasing hank basic damage by x.
giphy

Purple skill : oblivious blue fish
When their hp reach Below 1 . Dory will flash back where they were (like how she finds her parents in movie ) 7 second ago. They will get any energy or hp that they have at 7 second ago.
They can use this skill once a battle
tumblr_nxlxpnl7ek1r3kmkso1_500

Friend ships :
Mad hatter _ the oblivious ones
",Oblivious fish " also grants a shield for them after they flashback .

• 5 % dodge chance .

Ursula _ tentacles ones
"Keep grabbing " deals More damage and hex the target for 8(+1 each Level ) seconds !

I’m not good at concepts , I tried , maybe some of you can Make a better version so you can help me too !

5 Likes

You did your best. Not bad

2 Likes

Me like it. Not the best, but good enough.

Rating: 8/10

2 Likes

This concept is surprisingly good! Green and Purple skills are my favorite about it. I like how creatively you use Dory’s forgetfulness, which isnt easy to put into a kit. The skill is awesome as well, allowing them to function in an anti-burst comp.

White is a nice lockdown and engage tool. One thing I might change about it is to make it so the duo target enemies both in front and behind them. It would help against divers like Aladdin and DWD, one of which heavily relies on invisibility.

Green is original and unique, giving these two a nice niche in countering invis heroes like Scar, DWD, Violet etc…

Blue is nice and goes well with the kit, so nothing to change there.

Purple is awesome, though just a question: would they be able to use it while Stunned or Charmed?

Overall, a great and creative concept, with clear strategic niche. I notice this is a trend in most of your concepts, so keep it up!

2 Likes

Thanks for you nice feedback !
I like that someone actually like it !

Is this your first concept?if it is,bravo!yo did so good!

Nah, it’s my 3rd

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney